[closed]It's over, trolls. Sad day for Jerry Jones/Colin Cowherd

OCinBuffalo

I must take this opportunity to console the trolls, schit talkers, and all variations of douchebags that have been posting here, and elsewhere, or, dropping soundbites in the media, trolling us about the Bills leaving Buffalo.

It's over. It's moving day. But, the Bills aren't moving: You are...on to something else. You were never going to be right about this, and your days of starting schit with us over "the Bills are moving" are now over. You've lost.

:lol:

I believe I read the first thread here about this in 2004. It started with the usual "well, Ralph is getting up there, and LA is a Big Market" crap.The best part about this: I will never ever have to say again "LA is such a lucrative NFL market, that it hasn't had a team for 20 years!"

It's a great day for many Bills fans, but it's an especially great to tell these specific people to blow it out their asses:

1. Jerry Jones(of "John Bon Jovi is the best father I've ever known" idiocy)

2. Woody Johnson(Jets Owner)

3. Bob Kraft(Pats Owner)

4. Colin Cowherd....who's been hating on Buffalo, telling us the Bills were done in Buffalo, and chief implementer of the ESPN "ignore small market teams" methodology, for at least the 7 years I listened to him before Andrew Peters/Kevin Sylvester(who get better ratings, btw)

5. Multiple ESPN anchors

6. Chris Mortenson

7. The laughable Toronto Group/Jon Bon Jovi....their incompetence astounds....no wonder the Leafs always suck.

8. (Whoever else you've ever heard talk schit about this)

Feel free to add to the list!

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I think Bob Kraft said pretty immediately after Ralph's passing, publicly, that the Bills need to stay in Buffalo. Just because he is buddies with JBJ doesn't change that.

He also specifically said, right at the same time Jerry Jones made his Bon Jovi comments, that Toronto needed a team. At the very least, talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I must take this opportunity to console the trolls, schit talkers, and all variations of douchebags that have been posting here, and elsewhere, or, dropping soundbites in the media, trolling us about the Bills leaving Buffalo.

It's over. It's moving day. But, the Bills aren't moving: You are...on to something else. You were never going to be right about this, and your days of starting schit with us over "the Bills are moving" are now over. You've lost.

:lol:

I believe I read the first thread here about this in 2004. It started with the usual "well, Ralph is getting up there, and LA is a Big Market" crap.The best part about this: I will never ever have to say again "LA is such a lucrative NFL market, that it hasn't had a team for 20 years!"

It's a great day for many Bills fans, but it's an especially great to tell these specific people to blow it out their asses:

1. Jerry Jones(of "John Bon Jovi is the best father I've ever known" idiocy)

2. Woody Johnson(Jets Owner)

3. Bob Kraft(Pats Owner)

4. Colin Cowherd....who's been hating on Buffalo, telling us the Bills were done in Buffalo, and chief implementer of the ESPN "ignore small market teams" methodology, for at least the 7 years I listened to him before Andrew Peters/Kevin Sylvester(who get better ratings, btw)

5. Multiple ESPN anchors

6. Chris Mortenson

7. The laughable Toronto Group/Jon Bon Jovi....their incompetence astounds....no wonder the Leafs always suck.

8. (Whoever else you've ever heard talk schit about this)

Feel free to add to the list!

Technically anyway, the first 3 on your list still have a say in the matter. So you know what they say about counting your chickens.

But even though I have no doubt that the vast majority of owners would have preferred the team moved to a larger market, I also have no doubt that Pegula will be confirmed at the owners vote.

He also specifically said, right at the same time Jerry Jones made his Bon Jovi comments, that Toronto needed a team. At the very least, talking out of both sides of his mouth.

Yeah, a city that doesn't even support their own team playing their own version of football, and who didn't sell-out Bills games when they were there (and are now gone forever), "needs" an NFL team. Moron.

Yeah, a city that doesn't even support their own team playing their own version of football, and who didn't sell-out Bills games when they were there (and are now gone forever), "needs" an NFL team. Moron.

You seriously typed that? You can't see the difference between a ****ty team playing one game a year there versus having a team based there? :)

Besides, he probably meant that the NFL needs a team there because it needs the money ;)

Now the moron comment I'm in complete agreement with :)

Edited by CodeMonkey

You seriously typed that? You can't see the difference between a ****ty team playing one game a year there versus having a team based there? :)

A team based there...like the Toronto Argonauts? And that was our ****ty team!

Besides, he probably meant that the NFL needs a team there because it needs the money ;)

Now the moron comment I'm in complete agreement with :)

;)

I think Woody Johnson was in favor of the Bills staying. He knows they are part of the AFL legacy. Kraft also was quoted as saying something similar. I think Kraft will easily vote yes for Pegula, but I think he would have just as quickly voted yes to Bon Jovi.

Edited by SF Bills Fan

Jerry Jones has been pissed for years ever since he lost to Ralph in the revenue sharing negotiations and Ralph started taking home some of Jerry's money. He doesn't care about the history of the game, he wants teams in L.A. to make more money (and keep more of his) Now that it looks like this is wrapping up the NFL will continue to push for a new stadium which would be nice but also could be unnecessary (Do they need a new stadium? Serious question?) besides the sole purpose of making more money.