Week 2: Dolphins' Game Preparation

26CornerBlitz

I'm a bit confused as to why Miami's pass rush against Buffalo's OL is a bigger mismatch than Buffalo's pass rush vs. Miami's OL, but hey, it's a Miami paper.

Nope, they're right. Mario plays LDE, goes against James...and to think, Miami fans are making a mountain out of Wake going against Henderson and completely ignoring that small factor.

I don't think so. Mario usually plays RDE though they may move him around a bit.

I don't think Albert and Glenn are a wash--I've seen Albert play, and he's not the $9.5M/year player he's made out to be.

I'd take Glenn at equal pay any day.

Frankly, I think I'd take Glenn over any LT in the league at the moment, given his age and talent level. But Albert is the pro-bowler. And I'm trying not to be a homer.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think so. Mario usually plays RDE though they may move him around a bit.

Frankly, I think I'd take Glenn over any LT in the league at the moment, given his age and talent level. But Albert is the pro-bowler. And I'm trying not to be a homer.

Naw man, trust me on this one, Mario plays left DE. I mean, they'll move him around some, but left DE is his position.

http://billsmafia.com/2014/09/10/buffalo-bills-vs-miami-dolphins-matchups-keys-game-players-watch-bills-home-opener/

http://forgedinbuffalo.com/sports/mario-williams-play-key-buffalo-bills-defensive-turnaround/

Preview: Miami Dolphins vs. Buffalo Bills <2:59>

NFL Films previews the Week 2 matchup between the Miami Dolphins and the Buffalo Bills.

Under Review: Corey Graham <3:07>

Alexandra Vitale talks with Bills cornerback Corey Graham about how that overtime win against Chicago will help them when they take on Miami in the season opener.

Looks like the Dolphins will be getting Wheeler and Dion Jordan back for this game. The tough just got tougher, our boys better be ready!

Yes, please let Dion Jordan play. He will not be in any kind of real game shape.

@mikerodak

Keith Rivers is out. Lee Smith is doubtful. Gilmore, Aaron Williams probable.

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills designations: OUT: LB Rivers. DOUBTFUL: TE Smith, S Meeks. PROBABLE: CB Gilmore, WR Watkins, WR Hogan, S A. Williams

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Really surprised about AW.

As much as I want to win this game, I always feel a bit weird seeing players come back from concussions only a week later.

Really depends on the grade of concussion. A small portion of grade 1 concussions you can, quite literally, get up from and play through. Others you're fine after a day or two. It's when you get into grades 2 and 3 that you start to get PCS symptoms if you aren't careful.

Really depends on the grade of concussion. A small portion of grade 1 concussions you can, quite literally, get up from and play through. Others you're fine after a day or two. It's when you get into grades 2 and 3 that you start to get PCS symptoms if you aren't careful.

Admittedly, I don't know the first thing about concussions... just seeing players go through it, and then play always makes me feel odd. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: (wish there was a non winking thumbs up)

Admittedly, I don't know the first thing about concussions... just seeing players go through it, and then play always makes me feel odd. Thanks for the info. :thumbsup: (wish there was a non winking thumbs up)

Aaron Williams' head injury termed 'MTBI'

Buffalo Bills safety Aaron Williams, who left Sunday's victory over the Chicago Bears with concussion-like symptoms, was listed on Thursday's injury report with what the team termed a mild traumatic brain injury, or MTBI.

I live a couple of miles from Boca Raton. Do you guys think it would be out of line if I dropped in on the Pegulas to watch the game? I mean with all I've learned on this site I could give them some pointers on how they should proceed. I could pick up a twelve pack of Labatts Blue and some wings.

Sheil Kapadia@SheilKapadia 21m

How Bill Lazor has installed Kelly/Eagles elements into the MIA offense. On @SportsonEarth: http://goo.gl/6mI3xy

Holy ****. So the Dolphins O-line set up like this: LT-RT-LG-C-RG-TE

That's legal? Maybe I'm just naive, but I've never noticed an NFL team do this. Apparently Philly did that a lot last year?

I thought this was just a college thing.

izr_dolphins1a_odfonyfj_3yk9vuvd.png

Holy ****. So the Dolphins O-line set up like this: LT-RT-LG-C-RG-TE

That's legal? Maybe I'm just naive, but I've never noticed an NFL team do this. Apparently Philly did that a lot last year?

I thought this was just a college thing.

izr_dolphins1a_odfonyfj_3yk9vuvd.png

An unbalanced line isn't new to the NFL. It's been done before.

I live a couple of miles from Boca Raton. Do you guys think it would be out of line if I dropped in on the Pegulas to watch the game? I mean with all I've learned on this site I could give them some pointers on how they should proceed. I could pick up a twelve pack of Labatts Blue and some wings.

You will have to wait. TP is in Traverse City for the NHL Prospects Tournament this weekend. Maybe next week though.