Sunday is the big reveal !!

K-No

Sunday is the day the Bills showcase their double super-secret plays they have waiting for the regular season.

Hmmm... So the Bills cannot execute those same 8 vanilla plays they ran all game long for 5 straight pre-season games, but will come out smoking with the new regular season plays. This should be exciting..can't wait!

Championship! :thumbsup:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be the culmination of a fifteen year plan of feigned futility to lull the Bears into a false sense of security for the most amazing beat down ever...the amount to GM's, coaches and players who have been in on this conspiracy is simply "mind bottling".

As others have pointed out, it is an away non-conference game. Possibly the least important game on the schedule. But they need to show they can stop the run. They need to show they can run the ball against the Bears defense. And just a competent game from EJ. 65% completion, no INT's, and around 225 yards.

Sunday is the day the Bills showcase their double super-secret plays they have waiting for the regular season.

Hmmm... So the Bills cannot execute those same 8 vanilla plays they ran all game long for 5 straight pre-season games, but will come out smoking with the new regular season plays. This should be exciting..can't wait!

Championship! :thumbsup:

Maybe he isn't ready to reveal the secret plays just yet. :nana:

First play....The annexation of Puerto Rico!

That's an underrated movie right there. Other than Rudy, I don't know that I can think of a better football movie. Which isn't so much an endorsement of Little Giants as much a statement that there really aren't that many great football movies out there. Whereas I can rattle off six or seven GREAT baseball movies. But really, could you find a more ideal middle school girlfriend than the Icebox?

That's an underrated movie right there. Other than Rudy, I don't know that I can think of a better football movie. Which isn't so much an endorsement of Little Giants as much a statement that there really aren't that many great football movies out there. Whereas I can rattle off six or seven GREAT baseball movies. But really, could you find a more ideal middle school girlfriend than the Icebox?

North Dallas Forty

Cyrus K. is going to be a surprise starter and pancake the bears Orlando Pace style as CJ. Bryce Brown and Fred Jackson each gain over 100 yards (they all need a turn)

Awesome! I love Happy Hour too. Hope you had a great time!

:-)

As others have pointed out, it is an away non-conference game. Possibly the least important game on the schedule. But they need to show they can stop the run. They need to show they can run the ball against the Bears defense. And just a competent game from EJ. 65% completion, no INT's, and around 225 yards.

''

I don't agree that it's the least important game on the schedule.

Things could snowball very quickly if the Bills arrive home with an 0-1 record and a bad loss, after all the booing in the pre season.

I slightly disagree, I think this is the chance that the defense shows that it is elite. Show us they can hold a top offense to 20 or less points on the road. Show us this defense is the best in the NFL!!!

:lol:

Saving the plays where the Bills block and tackle for the the second half of the season.

Is that for after the coaching change?

I really think this team is very close. But also so far. New owner and a few changes and I hope to beat the crap out of the Patriots while Brady is still there. Punish them the way Pittsburgh punished us back in the day. Anyone remember Andre trying to catch a pass over the middle and getting blasted? I was afraid FOR them.

I slightly disagree, I think this is the chance that the defense shows that it is elite. Show us they can hold a top offense to 20 or less points on the road. Show us this defense is the best in the NFL!!!

Seriously though. Sunday is what it is: The first game of the season. One game. Maybe a tad more important than many first games, as the Bills want to prove something, but really not much more important than most first games. Let's not undervalue, nor overvalue, the importance of the game.