We only have 3 games that dont start @ 1pm

TheBackupQB

4pm games suck here in Thailand I have to get up at 3am to see them until you guys go to "fall back" and then it's 4. I missed the Jets game a couple of years ago because of that and one preseason game this year already. I don't like missing my team damn it.

I thought we were suppose to have a Monday night game and also play on Thanksgiving?..

Whoops

\

The Bills have the lowest TV ratings in the NFL. What TV network scheduler would be dumb enough to put them on Monday night or T-Giving?? Give me a break. Might as well put an AHL game on Christmas Day and "hope for the best". From a national standpoint, the Bills are completely unmarketable at this point. If they come out 3-0, then you'll see them get regional looks against AFC East teams, but flexing the Bills to Sunday night is laughable. They'll be out of the running long before flexing starts. But the tailgates are great ;)

Edited by 8and8Forever

\

The Bills have the lowest TV ratings in the NFL. What TV network scheduler would be dumb enough to put them on Monday night or T-Giving?? Give me a break. Might as well put an AHL game on Christmas Day and "hope for the best". From a national standpoint, the Bills are completely unmarketable at this point. If they come out 3-0, then you'll see them get regional looks against AFC East teams, but flexing the Bills to Sunday night is laughable. They'll be out of the running long before flexing starts. But the tailgates are great ;)

We actually have the 11th best TV ratings in the league.

I like them to, just seem like in the past there were more 4pm games

past when? the Bills always play the majority of their games at 1

for awhile there the only game not a 1 was the Jets away game which is a 4 PM more often then not

\

I thought the flexing started much earlier this year...witness the game on fox this week. But maybe the night flexing still the same.

BTW, I love the 1pm starts. DVR the game, DVR a 4 pm game, start watching about 4...catch up to the late Sunday night game bout halftime.