We only have 3 games that dont start @ 1pm

TheBackupQB

huh? You have a 2 hour daylight savings difference? where u at?

Australia. But it's only a 1 hour difference......it coincides with the US change making the total shift 2 hours.

I love the 1 p.m. start times...it brings back the sense of nostalgia and it helps keep the day interesting, more than just FF stats and highlights. I love seeing the BILLS play at 1, then to watch the 4 p.m. game while making dinner and eating, then when it gets down to the wire, my daughter is getting ready for bed, and if I miss a great play, it's not the BILLS so it's ok, and then put her to bed and watch the SNF game...to me, it's great. But even before I was married and had a child, I liked the 1 p.m. start time because it just isn't the same without the BILLS on during the afternoon, and those 4 p.m. games really screw with my schedule, always have even when I was in high school, so I like the 1 p.m. games....

\

The Bills have the lowest TV ratings in the NFL. What TV network scheduler would be dumb enough to put them on Monday night or T-Giving?? Give me a break. Might as well put an AHL game on Christmas Day and "hope for the best". From a national standpoint, the Bills are completely unmarketable at this point. If they come out 3-0, then you'll see them get regional looks against AFC East teams, but flexing the Bills to Sunday night is laughable. They'll be out of the running long before flexing starts. But the tailgates are great ;)

Well, at least you don't exaggerate or anything.

4pm games suck here in Thailand I have to get up at 3am to see them until you guys go to "fall back" and then it's 4. I missed the Jets game a couple of years ago because of that and one preseason game this year already. I don't like missing my team damn it.

At least Thailand has other diversions.

We actually have the 11th best TV ratings in the league.

This was surprising to me so I looked it up. And we were in fact 11th in hometown TV ratings (at least thru 15 games: http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20140103-cowboys-local-tv-ratings-rank-only-16th-among-nfl-teams.ece).

I'm guessing the national interest in the Bills is weaker. Apparently the schedulers don't consider the Bills ready for prime time.

This was surprising to me so I looked it up. And we were in fact 11th in hometown TV ratings (at least thru 15 games: http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20140103-cowboys-local-tv-ratings-rank-only-16th-among-nfl-teams.ece).

I'm guessing the national interest in the Bills is weaker. Apparently the schedulers don't consider the Bills ready for prime time.

Hey, Buffalo at night in late November and December is NOT a fun night to be had, especially if it's snowing...so, fine...let's play in the sun during the coldest time of year...I'm good with it.

This was surprising to me so I looked it up. And we were in fact 11th in hometown TV ratings (at least thru 15 games: http://www.dallasnew...g-nfl-teams.ece).

It's kind of hard for the national audience to watch the Bills if they're not on. Just sayin'...