Former teen idol Debbie Gibson

15 years too late. Teri Polo looks good in the recent one. And she shows the whole 9 yards, unlike most celeb spreads. Bravo!

220578[/snapback]

I noticed that while you get "the whole 9 yards", you don't get the rear view. Made me a bit suspicious as I watched her on "The West Wing" last night.

I'm going to let my Playboy subscription run out. I hardly even enjoy the articles any more. That piece on David Williams was interesting, but barely.

15 years too late. Teri Polo looks good in the recent one. And she shows the whole 9 yards, unlike most celeb spreads. Bravo!

220578[/snapback]

I hardly recognized her from the pics I have seen on the net. They should have dolled her up like this in "Meet the Fockers". Those bangs she had in the movie were hideous. :lol:

I noticed that while you get "the whole 9 yards", you don't get the rear view.  Made me a bit suspicious as I watched her on "The West Wing" last night.

I'm going to let my Playboy subscription run out.  I hardly even enjoy the articles any more.  That piece on David Williams was interesting, but barely.

220606[/snapback]

Maybe she has cottage cheese butt? She looks pretty good from the front. The Girls of Fear Factor shoot was lame.

How come these celebs only do it when its way too late? When their washed up. No one is interested now. Or I cant imagine anyone being too jacked up over it. I wish these chic's would do it when their famous when we really would like to see them.

Interesting aside to this is that Gibson "will also be seen in two Broadway on Ice productions in Florida, where she'll perform show tunes with former Olympic skater Brian Boitano ."

Somehow, in deciding whether to pose in Playboy, there is probably a good chance Debbie stopped and asked herself: What would Brian Boitano do?

Interesting aside to this is that Gibson "will also be seen in two Broadway on Ice productions in Florida, where she'll perform show tunes with former Olympic skater Brian Boitano ."

Somehow, in deciding whether to pose in Playboy, there is probably a good chance Debbie stopped and asked herself: What would Brian Boitano do?

220699[/snapback]

I remeber Norm MacDonald once saying, "If Brian Boitano is such a great skater, how come he doesn't just play hockey?"