Week 1: Bears' Game Preparation

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preston Brown: Spikes, "taken me under his wing" <10:01>

Preston Brown joined The John Murphy Show to talk about his relationship with college coach Charlie Strong and how that involves a connection with Brandon Spikes. He also discusses Sunday's game in Chicago.

Coffee With the Coach Presented by Tim Hortons <3:49>

Chris Brown sits down with Head Coach Doug Marrone to talk about Chicago's offensive weapons and stopping the run.

I'm going to watch this with a positive attitude. I dont think Chicago has a stellar run defense and we have some running backs. If they can establish a running game it should provide some level of comfort for EJ, which he needs at this point of his development.

Conversely, I'm concerned about Chicago moving the ball on our D through the air. Good receivers out there in Chicago, and Cutler despite all the critics is as sharp a QB as I've seen when he's on.

Maybe the recent strife in Buffalo, be it real, or just a smear campaign on Marrone will actually fire up the troops.

Bring on Chicago. We wont go down without a fight.

GO BILLS !!

Lest anyone forget...Jay Cutler is one of the easier QB's in the league to rattle and has a track record of crumbling when the going gets tough. We have the right defense and D Coach experience to maximize the impact of this on the Bears. If the Bills can stay in the game through 3 QTR's, they will win. By the 4th QTR, the going will be too tough for Cutler...If the Bills win, Darius will be the game MVP...

Lest anyone forget...Jay Cutler is one of the easier QB's in the league to rattle and has a track record of crumbling when the going gets tough. We have the right defense and D Coach experience to maximize the impact of this on the Bears. If the Bills can stay in the game through 3 QTR's, they will win. By the 4th QTR, the going will be too tough for Cutler...If the Bills win, Darius will be the game MVP...

No pressure on Cutler - he will look like an MVP. Pressure on Cutler - he will look like himself. Please, please Schwartzy... Edited by YoloinOhio

Who is our Canadian player? And no timeline mention of the "fire me incident?" lol.

Stefan Charles

I love how young the team is. Hoping we have a foundation to build on for the next several years.

Edited by Big C

Damnit man. Bad timing. Got a dood riding in from Georgia tomorrow. He looped the great lakes and his about to head back south. He called. I'll be riding and doing breakfast / lunch. I'll have the game crankin up loud on the Harley. Really want to watch the darn thing but hey...ya gotta do whatcha gotta do. GO BILLS !!