Please name any Bills player that has defended EJ's play this seas

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The coaches & management are scrambling to get new QB's in house but I'd like to hear the EJ support from his teammates. Has any team members spoke up and said EJ is our QB or even mentioned leader ? The guy has been a hot mess this off-season, so are the players supporting him & his play ??

I would like the same from you. You, in your own words, called EJ a " hot mess " so seeing how you brought it up and were first please provide all teammates comment stating EJ is a " hot mess ". I wait earnestly for your response.

I would like the same from you. You, in your own words, called EJ a " hot mess " so seeing how you brought it up and were first please provide all teammates comment stating EJ is a " hot mess ". I wait earnestly for your response.

First off the OP is entitled to his opinion as is anybody on this wall. People here including the long timers need to respect that. Anyone at anytime can state an opinion. Anyone at anytime can like or dislike your opinion and give you theirs.

It's the murican way

First off the OP is entitled to his opinion as is anybody on this wall. People here including the long timers need to respect that. Anyone at anytime can state an opinion. Anyone at anytime can like or dislike your opinion and give you theirs.

It's the murican way

First off I never said he wasn't allowed his opinion. Show me were I said anything like that. I'll save you some time, you can't. He wanted people to get quotes about support for EJ. I, in return, would like to hear all the quotes from teammates that don't support EJ. Never did I try to squash his opinion I even gave him an opportunity to show teammates felt the same.

It's the murican way

You have yourself as a self proclaimed head jock strap rinser.....Hard to take your statement serious. Edited by fansince88