TJ is gone

Said every team besides Seattle. Because I'm sure we can find at least 30 other draft picks some teams would like to have back.

I hate this argument. We needed a QB as bad as anyone that year, actually worse than anyone. There were several good prospects, Wilson, Cousins, Foles were all sitting on the board. The consensus pick their for the Bills was to take one of those QB's. A lot of people thought that when the Bills traded up there, they were taking Wilson. But no Buddy Nix decided to get cute like so many Bills GM's in the past (Whitner over Ngata) and draft a niche WR who was more of a track star than a football player. That is his legacy.

I knew that was a stupid pick when they made it! Absolutely no one would have picked him in the next two rounds. A reach for some speed and he was so underwhelming they had to pick Goodwin the next year. At least I understand getting Goodwin who has a chance to be a decent WR and helps in other ways. In today's NFL you need receivers who can block too and TJ was a liability there as well.