Matt Schaub

Dennis Allen thinks the Raiders have three potential starters at QB in Carr, Schaub and McGloin. He says, "we'll have to see where Matt is on Monday."

Anyone interested in kicking the tires on this one? Schaub's play has slid a bit in the past few seasons, but is he worse than Ponder? Maybe he could be pried lose for a reserve-type player or one of our two 5th rounders next year. Just positing yet another QB scenario to distract me from my Cohen-fueled melancholy and TJ-fueled frustration.

4 pick-sixes in a row and I have to admit, I would be happy if we grabbed him. Last year was a meltdown for Shaub but we're desperate. Also, Rex Grossman.

If we somehow grabbed either of them I would want either to start asap to avoid wasting the season.

Dennis Allen thinks the Raiders have three potential starters at QB in Carr, Schaub and McGloin. He says, "we'll have to see where Matt is on Monday."

Anyone interested in kicking the tires on this one? Schaub's play has slid a bit in the past few seasons, but is he worse than Ponder? Maybe he could be pried lose for a reserve-type player or one of our two 5th rounders next year. Just positing yet another QB scenario to distract me from my Cohen-fueled melancholy and TJ-fueled frustration.

Just a bit?

So is Allen saying he might be waived? In any case I never liked his game and have no interest in him. If he can't beat out a slightly unheralded rookie and mcgloin, that says it all

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I would prefer one or two of the three potential starters please. ! Edited by 3rdand12