Bold Prediction: Manziel, Bortles, and Derek Carr Will...

You are wrong to include Bridgewater on the loser list.

Other than that, I agree with the bulk of your assertions.

Indeed, the Bills could have a much better QB than we do have, if this were a competently run organization.

Oh well, that is about to change.

No big deal.

Manziel, Bortles, and Derek Carr will join Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Andy Dalton, Cam Newton and Andrew Luck as their teams clear cut "QBs of the future" during 2014. EJ Manuel and Geno Smithm and Bridgewater will remain on "project status".

If I am right, that is a total of nine starting QBs found during the Nix/Whaley era.

Nix and Whaley are such idiots for not drafting Newton, Luck and Bortles when they had the chance.

But for real, Derek Carr is already great? I mean, i understand that there are plenty of people out there that want to have Manziel's babies, and Bortles is ready to join Trent in the NFL preseason Hall of Fame, but Carr?

Hell, if we're going to canonize all the white guys, you totally skipped Garroppolo.

Smith and Bridgewtaer both look more legit than EJ

WTF? Based on preseason???

In real NFL games Smith wasn't remotely as good as EJ:

http://www.nfl.com/s...qualified=false

EJ Manuel BUF QB 180 306 58.8 30.6 1,972 6.4 197.2 11 9 86 28.1 45 28 4 28 77.7

Geno Smith NYJ QB 247 443 55.8 27.7 3,046 6.9 190.4 12 21 143 32.3 69T 43 6 43 66.5

Edited by BobChalmers

Manziel, Bortles, and Derek Carr will join Russell Wilson, Colin Kaepernick, Andy Dalton, Cam Newton and Andrew Luck as their teams clear cut "QBs of the future" during 2014. EJ Manuel and Geno Smithm and Bridgewater will remain on "project status".

If I am right, that is a total of nine starting QBs found during the Nix/Whaley era.

You should feel good. You got kellyto83td ,aka 1 day Palmers biggest fan, on your side. "The throw. The footwork". K. Bold prediction: you'll both be scouting for the nfl next week.

An absolute brain trust. Truly astonishing.

Edited by buffaloriles

-Bortles will almost certainly start at some point this year

-Manziel probably will

-Bridgewater may

As for rd2, Derek Carr is almost certain to start perhaps as early as week 1.

Garoppplo has likely leap frogged Mallet as #2 to Brady

This has been an exceptional preseason for rookie QBs

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

Or they will struggle, as rookies do. And everyone will start to get it, that QBs don't become great overnight

Um Bridgewater has looked very impressive thus far. I find it very odd that you lump EJ,Geno and Teddy together though...

Yep, noticed that as well. I believe that many posters have something against EJ and it's not because of his play. It blatantly obvious who has bias. Not saying every EJ doubter has this issue but there are some OBVIOUS ones.