The all Tebow for the Bills thread

You know what else makes a lot of sense, INSTALLING AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT OFFENSE ON THE DAWN OF THE SEASON when your players have been working all offseason to build on their knowledge of what the OC is doing.

That's not insulting in the least, to anyone.

I am fine with how things have gone. Not happy, and I hope Sammy isn't hurt.

But if this team signed Tebow it would be the kind of desperation move that signals to me that the season is in fact over.

I know angry fans want a new toy, but please, just put this idea to rest. It's in the Hall of Fame of Horrible Ideas. Particularly at this stage of an NFL season.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The QB situation is in shambles. It's time to bring in a guy who is great in the clutch, brings excitement, works hard, has character, demonstrates leadership, has a warrior's grit, won a playoff game, won a national championship and won a Heisman trophy.

120109045741-tebow-kneel-story-top.jpg

Funny how in everything you said, you forgot the most important part. Zero QB skills.

The problem with this idea, besides it being annoying and stupid, is that Tebow is a horrible QB. He sucks. Period. End of story, no argument needed. He's got the same flaws people see in EJ.

So enough of this ignorant Tebow crusade. He's a horrible QB. Get him to play HB/TE, I'd be all for it.

The QB situation is in shambles. It's time to bring in a guy who is great in the clutch, brings excitement, works hard, has character, demonstrates leadership, has a warrior's grit, won a playoff game, won a national championship and won a Heisman trophy.

120109045741-tebow-kneel-story-top.jpg

Please remove yourself from being a Bills fan immediately!