Dare we play Caption This?

HansLanda

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marrone: No! We're not trading EJ! He is the future...

Brandon: But Doug, St. Louis is offering a 1st rounder for him!

Whaley: I don't know what we're talking about, I just got a happy ending in the sauna...and this is the towel she used...EJ? Oh, yeah, he'll be fine...

Greggo Marrone: Nate's a good kid Russ, he's learning. Last year was Stevie's fault.

Brandon: The offense sucking is one thing but now he scratched by Benz learning to parallel park. He has to go Doug.

Whaley silently: Note to self: Do not drink moonshine with Buddy before hiring a coach EVER again.

i kinda feel bad for marrone. in almost every presser he seems flustered or annoyed, and now it's carried over to still photos of him as well. if the team sucks this year i could totally see the dude having a complete meltdown.

or maybe he's just pissed because someone took his lunch order wrong.

Edited by Dirtbag

Reports are that there were choice words exchanged and it ended with Whaley walking away throwing his hands up in the air

CBF

Report*. The same person that posted the picture. Michael Rodak.

i kinda feel bad for marrone. in almost every presser he seems flustered or annoyed, and now it's carried over to still photos of him as well. if the team sucks this year i could totally see the dude having a complete meltdown.

or maybe he's just pissed because someone took his lunch order wrong.

I honestly can't see it being serious. Maybe he's complaining about things that happened Saturday. He gets pretty heated. If it was a serious conversation about his job etc-- and they are having it on the sidelines; we are so screwed.

Hey, it sort of seems like the brass at least recognizes that the team's preseason performance has been unacceptable. They're not saying "oh it's just preseason" and "nothing to worry about." Hopefully the team, coaches, and management all feel the pressure and come together to succeed. Might be inferring too much from the recent moves and interactions like this, but that's my take. Go Bills!