No one should get a free pass

This team has not done anything in 14 years. So no one should get a free pass and

That includes E.J. Manual. I recall Terry Bradshaw the Number 1 pick in the whole

Draft getting sat down and benched many times over his first 4 years with the Steelers.

at one point it looked like he might be a Bust. The steelers had Jim Gilliam and

Terry Hanratty come in to play QB. Bradshaw would get benched for 2 or 3 games at

A time. Even the first year the Steelers went to the Super Bowl Bradshaw was riding the pine because of poor QB Play. This GM and coach need to get there head out of there you know

What's and bring in a Veteran QB. My vote is Kyle Orton. He has almost 100 TD and only

68 INT and almost 15,000 passing yards. We can not waste another season not having

A decent Back up QB in case E.J. Craps the bed. It's not fair to the Fans or the other

Players on this team. The Same goes for Hacket if I was Marone I would take over the play

Calling. This whole coaching staffs jobs are on the line. I Like Jeff Tuel and we should keep developing him but he should not be the back up QB.

Edited by billsareback

So ... EJ Manuel should be dumped ... but you believe Tuel is still worth developing.

All of this based on 9 real games in his rookie year and this year's preseason thus far.

Just wanted to clarify.

I did not say dump E.J. What I said was if he is playing bad he needs to be pulled and a Veteran

QB should come in and replace him.

Just like the steelers did with Terry Bradshaw

For 4 seasons. Bradshaw was benched lots during his first 4 years.

Which vet QB do you propose?

I like Kyle Orton, he has a good record and close

To 100 TD passes vs 68 Int's plus 15,000 passing yards. He says he's done with football. But I could see him taking a good pay check and getting the starting job he craves if EJ fails.

Kyle Orton's. Life time stats

http://www.nfl.com/player/kyleorton/2506444/careerstats

To 100 TD passes vs 68 Int's plus 15,000 passing yards. He says he's done with football. But I could see him taking a good pay check and getting the starting job he craves if EJ fails.

http://www.nfl.com/player/kyleorton/2506444/careerstats

Please enlighten me on why you think Orton wants to come out of retirement to play backup for the Buffalo Bills?

http://www.nfl.com/p...444/careerstats

Yeah, I think management would love to bring a guy in who's heart isn't in the game anymore. Championship!