Guy fakes death to avoid getting married (Fiancee Would Ya?)

Dear God, in the last picture she looks like the Peter Pan guy.

Yeah that one isn't doing her any favors. That's the kind of outfit that only women like and even most of them talk bad about it behind each others backs.

Overall a yes from me though.

Dear God, in the last picture she looks like the Peter Pan guy.

Dude got spooked big time, for some reason I don't know... Cucumber sandwiches, crazy colors, oh my! ;-) LoL...

Needs a suntan too... Or is that the "English look." Hands look the same, can't be tights, etc... Two minutes in the sun down in Cancun and she's in ICU!

Also... What's with the "Ryan Miller" eyes in the first pic? Can she play goalie for the Sabres?

I don't mean to be Bobby Buzzkill on this one, but I have daughters and nieces that age. They're good people, as is this young lady, and deserve to be treated better than that. What a turd-licking limp-wristed nancy-boy douche.

I don't mean to be Bobby Buzzkill on this one, but I have daughters and nieces that age. They're good people, as is this young lady, and deserve to be treated better than that. What a turd-licking limp-wristed nancy-boy douche.

Agreed. On the bright side, she didn't marry him.

She's not all that bad. Definitely not an "attractiveness mismatch" for him. There must be more to her story.

She's actually out of his league, looks wise. The red hair helps.

Coward and a weasel.

Natural red hair would help.. not that "out of a bottle" red crap. In my most humble opinin, of course. :thumbsup:

I'm with you on that, normally. For this girl is seems to work a bit. Probably because her natural hair color is so blah. Typically I hate hair color that doesn't exist naturally, But there;s a woman who works at a local convenience store with pinkish hair, and it really works on her. Strange.

I'm with you on that, normally. For this girl is seems to work a bit. Probably because her natural hair color is so blah. Typically I hate hair color that doesn't exist naturally, But there;s a woman who works at a local convenience store with pinkish hair, and it really works on her. Strange.

Agreed