How about a little appreciation for Bon Jovi?

Nothing is set in stone, but it clearly looks like the Toronto group is against the ropes. How about we actually give a little gratitude to Bon Jovi for a change?

We will never know his true intentions; maybe he desperately wanted the team in Toronto, or maybe he had no intentions of moving them and just wanted to own a team. But Bon Jovi - deservedly or not - became a rallying cry for Bills fans across the world. If he hadn't partnered up with the Toronto group, who knows, maybe they would've flown under the radar. I honestly think his inovlement in the process unexpectedly became a catylst for the team staying here.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing is set in stone, but it clearly looks like the Toronto group is against the ropes. How about we actually give a little gratitude to Bon Jovi for a change?

We will never know his true intentions; maybe he desperately wanted the team in Toronto, or maybe he had no intentions of moving them and just wanted to own a team. But Bon Jovi - deservedly or not - became a rallying cry for Bills fans across the world. If he hadn't partnered up with the Toronto group, who knows, maybe they would've flown under the radar. I honestly think his inovlement in the process unexpectedly became a catylst for the team staying here.

Get the $@! out

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

JBJ ain't dead yet folks...he might yet break your hearts for real.

Zero chance he breaks anyone's hearts on this forum.

If, by some major miracle, he gets the team, it will be because he's provided iron-clad assurances that the team isn't moving. He won't get them otherwise.

We will never know his true intentins?!

ok, so this is obviously a troll thread...but for the record..john francis bongiovi=horrible music-making jerkoff. when those Toronto vultures dry up and blow away, I pray for buffalo that it is not subjected to those awful songs again