Bills To Wear Throwbacks Against Dolphins At Home Opener

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, that's where I live. Which bar?

I was actually at that game. Man, that was a great time. I can hardly recall what it felt like to be 3-0...

I want to say it was The Huddle. I went there a few times after Port O' Call was shut down. That game was awesome. I sat next to a bunch of Raiders fans that game--and didn't get stabbed

Now, I just kick it in Utah County at several places. I usually work Sundays, so I venture to Wingnutz in Orem before I drive up to Sundance. Sadly, it is the only bar with ticket worth visiting in Orem lol

Edited by KollegeStudnet

I would LOVE if we brought back the amazing red helmets of the 1990's and 2000's... Best helmets in NFL history in my opinion

They can't wear different colored helmets. The throwback helmets are just the regular helmets with the standing buffalo decal.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

They can't wear different colored helmets. The throwback helmets are just the regular helmets with the standing buffalo decal.

Go back to red helmets for the regular uniforms then. They'd look sweet with the current suits. Too many teams have white helmets. How many have helmets that don't match the jerseys or pants? It's a cool look IMHO.

Edited by reddogblitz

Didn't the Jets have a different color helmet when they played in those ugly Titan uniforms?

Yes but the helmet rule is relatively new. 1 or 2 years old I believe. I remember seeing the story because the Bucs had to scrap their plans to wear the creamsicle jerseys because their normal helmet was pewter and the throwback was white.

Yes but the helmet rule is relatively new. 1 or 2 years old I believe. I remember seeing the story because the Bucs had to scrap their plans to wear the creamsicle jerseys because their normal helmet was pewter and the throwback was white.

They can't have different helmets because of fitting issues not color. Nothing says they can't vinyl wrap the helmets they have for one week.

They can't have different helmets because of fitting issues not color. Nothing says they can't vinyl wrap the helmets they have for one week.

I understand why they can't have different helmets. I'm just stating that that is still the reason teams no longer use throwback helmets that have a different base color.

Edited by FluffHead

Unless its the 90's red helmet just say NO! The usual throwbacks never win and yes I'm being lazy what is their record?

Except for that time, ya know, like the last time we wore them, that the Bills won.

One could argue the normal uniforms "never win" either.

Except for that time, ya know, like the last time we wore them, that the Bills won.

One could argue the normal uniforms "never win" either.

LOL... I'm 54 so not a young tyke but I'd still rather see the 90's as a throwback. It would be a honor to the HOF's from those teams

I just realized that if they were to wear the blue Bledsoe-era jerseys, that I've got a Takeo Spikes (51) that would serve as a gameday Brandon Spikes AND a Takeo throwback, simultaneously.

Man, did I love Takeo.