Megalodon Special

LikeIGiveADarn

Is the Megalodon Special real?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Well, is it?

• Of course it is, Collin Drake is a scientist! Scientists don't lie!
    • ... Your friend is an idiot...

So after just finishing an argument with a friend of mine who is convinced that the Megalodon Special airing on Discovery Channel is real, the actual argument itself ending with myself being called a "faggot" and a "whiny B word", I just need to know how many people out there believe that as well...

Please do not disappoint me...

So after just finishing an argument with a friend of mine who is convinced that the Megalodon Special airing on Discovery Channel is real, the actual argument itself ending with myself being called a "faggot" and a "whiny B word", I just need to know how many people out there believe that as well...

If I had a friend that dumb, I'd cut them loose.

In fact, I used to have a friend that dumb. Stopped speaking to him six years ago.

Why is this a poll? Just show him any article where Discovery Channel execs admit it is a fake documentary.

OTOH, the special is real. The special exists. So maybe that's where the argument went off the rails.

Edited by The Dean

Do they also believe in Bigfoot, unicorns, and honest politicians?

Leave unicorns out of this! They are incredible magical creatures. Fun fact: their manes smell like cinnamon and their horns purify water!

Too funny...turned on the TV last night and it was already on Discovery since we had watched another shark show the night before...after about 10 seconds I looked at my wife and said "this is fake." It was ridiculously bad.

Well, I hardly know you Greg, but I'm not sure that I believe you're a faggot and a whiny B word. Well, maybe... but I don't know for sure. :nana:

Airing crap like that on a channel named "discovery" is probably where a lot of people go wrong... "But it was discovered.... It was on the discovery channel, Duh!"

I think the way the argument ended is pretty telling of your "friend's" intelligence level...

Pop smoke, retreat