Available QBs ... Slim pickings ?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather ironic coming from one who thinks Tebow is a viable option. :lol:

Sanchez sucks, we saw enough of him to know there's no upside there. All tebow did in his limited starts was win, including playoffs. He deserves another look

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I've never been happy with Tuel as a backup, and now even Lewis looks bad.

Ryan Nassib might get a reunion with Marrone, Hackett http://nfltraderumor...bble/ Although

I'm not s sure that's a good thing.

TJ Yates, Case Keenum from Houston.

Christian Ponder Minnesota

Terrelle Pryor Seattle

I'm sure there will be some players available should Tuel & Lewis continue to stink it up.

at least he is familiar with the offense, can't hurt at this point.

Sanchez sucks, we saw enough of him to know there's no upside there. All tebow did in his limited starts was win, including playoffs. He deserves another look

If we're going there, Sanchez got his team to the AFC Championship game...Twice! He's currently on an NFL roster while Tebow is a CFB analyst. That says everything IMO.

If we're going there, Sanchez got his team to the AFC Championship game...Twice! He's currently on an NFL roster while Tebow is a CFB analyst. That says everything IMO.

Then he stunk it up for the next 2 seasons when he was actually asked to do something to help them win. That tebow is an analyst and Sanchez is a backup now means nothing as it can change at any moment.

Then he stunk it up for the next 2 seasons when he was actually asked to do something to help them win. That tebow is an analyst and Sanchez is a backup now means nothing as it can change at any moment.

once we sign him the legend will be reborn !!! B-)

Keep dreaming! :lol: Tebow is a has been.....make that never was as an NFL QB. He's done!