Preseason games around the NFL week 2

YoloinOhio

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First rd pick, injury prone, hmmm? St. Louis isn't running him out of town?

i think there is a portion of their fans who want to. It was not discussed much that I know of at draft time this year but they could have had RG3 in 2012 and traded the pick then could have had any QB this year at 2 and took a T who they are currently playing at G... Talk about being "all in" on a QB!

i think there is a portion of their fans who want to. It was not discussed much that I know of at draft time this year but they could have had RG3 in 2012 and traded the pick then could have had any QB this year at 2 and took a T who they are currently playing at G... Talk about being "all in" on a QB!

That $50m guaranteed put them all in by definition. Had they gotten Bradford a year later they wouldn't have been precluded from taking another prospect high in the draft if they felt he wasn't gonna pan out. But that $50m plus the other $25m on another 1st rounder ties up $75m in your QB position where one is not panning out and the other is totally unproven. Ouch.

GO BILLS!!!

That $50m guaranteed put them all in by definition. Had they gotten Bradford a year later they wouldn't have been precluded from taking another prospect high in the draft if they felt he wasn't gonna pan out. But that $50m plus the other $25m on another 1st rounder ties up $75m in your QB position where one is not panning out and the other is totally unproven. Ouch.

GO BILLS!!!

it will be interesting to see what happens this year. Stl is in a terrific division and like the Bills are probably only chasing a WC. They also play the AFC west. They have a really nice defense and strong coaching staff. I remember they played Seattle really tough last year and slaughtered the Colts in Indy. They can't get over the hump. Do they just keep rolling with Bradford if they miss the playoffs? They have a ton of young talent from drafting high every year.

Alex Carrington sighting

how did he look? I always liked him.

it will be interesting to see what happens this year. Stl is in a terrific division and like the Bills are probably only chasing a WC. They also play the AFC west. They have a really nice defense and strong coaching staff. I remember they played Seattle really tough last year and slaughtered the Colts in Indy. They can't get over the hump. Do they just keep rolling with Bradford if they miss the playoffs? They have a ton of young talent from drafting high every year.

I haven't been watching so I can't tell you how Bradford looked. Regardless, I gotta think management is beside themselves regarding the QB position with all that other good, young talent on the squad. They just couldn't afford to pull the trigger on another question mark in the draft with all that's tied up in Bradford. If there's one thing worse than being wrong on a highly priced #1 draft pick at QB, it's being wrong about two of them. Can you imagine having $75m guaranteed and STILL being faced with finding your QB? Ouch again.

GO BILLS!!!

He got flagged for hands in the face. other than that I didn't notice him, he looks big though.

Manning is manning. 12-14 for 102 and a TD in about a qtr. kaepernick needs some fine tuning.

Kaep looked like he was going through his progressions, which was an issue with him last year. Thought he looked good too.

Saw on the stat sheet SJ did not have a catch. Did he play?

he did play. There was a throw from Kap, I think it was in the slot, that wasn't a great throw but I think he could have caught. Stevie has 1 catch for 6 yards so far in the PS. But I don't think it means anything.

he did play. There was a throw from Kap, I think it was in the slot, that wasn't a great throw but I think he could have caught. Stevie has 1 catch for 6 yards so far in the PS. But I don't think it means anything.

He drew 2 PI/Illegal Contact Penalties + that catch and was blocking like mad in their first game.

I thought he did pretty well for the little he played.

Gonna boot up yesterdays right now, and see what he did last night despite no catches.

Edited by What a Tuel