Jail Cam

OnTheRocks

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELP - why am I getting this message when I try to get to the site?

UNABLE TO LOCATE REQUESTED PAGE

The page you have requested is no longer located on our server, or is currently offline for an update. Please check back for future updates to this page. If you have further questions or comments, contact:

Deputy Nathan Brown

Anderson County Sheriff's Office

100 North Main Street

Clinton, TN 37716

HELP - why am I getting this message when I try to get to the site?

UNABLE TO LOCATE REQUESTED PAGE

The page you have requested is no longer located on our server, or is currently offline for an update. Please check back for future updates to this page. If you have further questions or comments, contact:

Deputy Nathan Brown

Anderson County Sheriff's Office

100 North Main Street

Clinton, TN 37716

220841[/snapback]

At the bottom left of the screen it has a guest count of 100. Must be the limit for "must see TV"! :lol:

anyone notice the guy that is in the room accross from the desk jokey's?

i keep peeking in on this site and thinking there is someone in the next room getting ready to walk in....but he never does.

i think that must be a lock up room.  he is always in the window of the doorway looking out to see if there is any activity.  a little while a go he looked like some nutcase banging on the door.

cooool.

220707[/snapback]

If he is still standing at the door tonight, I'm going to be tempted to call and ask the person at the desk to tell me what the story is with this guy.

I have a feeling there is a TV on the wall opposite the chairs and this guy has been staring through the door at the TV all day. :lol:

anyone notice the guy that is in the room accross from the desk jokey's?

i keep peeking in on this site and thinking there is someone in the next room getting ready to walk in....but he never does.

i think that must be a lock up room.  he is always in the window of the doorway looking out to see if there is any activity.  a little while a go he looked like some nutcase banging on the door.

cooool.

220707[/snapback]

That's what I think also. There's another door to the right of that one, and you can see there's something written on each one.

Apparently they are closed for the evening or on break as I just wasted, er strike that, watched for a few minutes and absolutely noone was visible. I saw the images on the computer monitor shimmy so I knew I was getting a live feed.

The calm before the storm? One can only hope.