What about Henderson now?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every year there is that one player that I really hope the Bills take a chance on...this year it was Seantrel Henderson.

I even tweeted at Eric Wood about the Bills taking a mid-to-late-round flier on the kid...and he did not seem interested in the idea.

I've watched the kid since he came out of high school as not only the best tackle, but the #1 recruit in the country...he reminded me of Bryant McKinnie.

There's zero doubt in my mind that if he stays healthy and out of trouble, the Bills are going to have a nice problem on their hands in the near future.

He could end up being a dominant left tackle in the NFL...only question is, what do you do with Cordy Glenn? (I don't think he accepts a move inside.)

I am guessing you think this because of money?

Guards are getting paid these days too. Glenn would most likely be top 5 guards when his contract came up. He would get paid.

I wonder what his actual weight is. Getting in shape and dropping 20+/- pounds would still leave him with monstrous size and should improve his agility, but he does look more like a guard in his current condition.

Time will tell...

He's too high. Needs to bend his knees and get lower. He may have been able to get away with being bigger, stronger, and better than most d lineman he went up against in college, but it looks like that won't work for him at this level. Proper pad level and technique gives you leverage, and you can beat a bigger, stronger guy with it if you have better technique.

If Henderson is starting LT material and the Bills down the road can trad him for a high draft pick why not do so?

Because they might need an insurance policy for Glenn.

Edited by nonprophet