Probably obvious observation on Watkins

I think he means the Bills draft picks but if not, then you are right.

Ah, whoops, I misinterpreted the fella.

Although still, if were talking best picks in terms of value, its going to be hard for Sammy to beat out Kyle Williams in the fifth round, especially with Sammy's asking price at two firsts and a fourth.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, whoops, I misinterpreted the fella.

Although still, if were talking best picks in terms of value, its going to be hard for Sammy to beat out Kyle Williams in the fifth round, especially with Sammy's asking price at two firsts and a fourth.

Value, I can agree probably Kyle. If Sammy transitions his game to the NFL at the same level as college, I get the feeling he will win out in production.

Depends how they cover him. If he wins a few deep balls early in the season that bubble screen might open up very quickly

The Panther DB chose to cover him by GRABBING Sammy to prevent him from getting open. We wanted the flag there and so did Sammy. The ref missed one there. He was mugged.

GO BILLS!!!

The truly great WRs catch the ball with their hands. Watkins caught some flack because he's "only" 6'1" but the way he catches everything with his hands coupled with his vertical give him a huge catch radius. 6'1" is plenty big for a #1 WR considering the average NFL CB is around 5'10"

I think he will have some monster plays off play action. With our running attack, defenses loved to stack the box and cheat the run last season. It will only take Watkins burning his man on a PA fake & taking it 80 yards for defenses to back off.

Once they start to respect his speed and back off, you can now work him underneath on screens and quick slants. He really can do it all

Not saying a lot?

Tom Brady. Aaron Rodgers. Andrew Luck. J.J. Watt. Calvin Johnson....

I can keep going if you'd like.

I meant the bIlls. Duh

Not saying a lot?

Tom Brady. Aaron Rodgers. Andrew Luck. J.J. Watt. Calvin Johnson....

I can keep going if you'd like.

I meant the bIlls. Duh

Best draft pick of the century for us was Bruce Smith.

it's 2014 the 21st century. well I think it is.

Depends how they cover him. If he wins a few deep balls early in the season that bubble screen might open up very quickly

Also depends on what coverage they are in on D and the personnel...

Personally I'd take my chances 1 on 1 with Watkins against a DB in the open field