ESPN- Spiller could be traded soon

Frez

I would just like to remind everyone that despite being the worst #1 pick ever, WAY over-drafted and overrated, unable to see a hole if it was right in front of him, unable to run up the middle, not a smart football player, hating Buffalo, with the worst quarterbacking, a crappy line, and heinous coaching, CJ SPILLER HAS A CAREER 5.1 YPC AVERAGE, which is second only to Jamaal Charles amongst active backs.

Spiller hates Buffalo?

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe we will or should trade CJ Spiller. He's a great player. Releasing him would only cement our reputation as a junior varsity franchise. If it is truly in the works I call CJ Spiller for Jimmy Graham. The Saints don't want to pay Graham WR $ and they need to fill the void left by Darren Sproles whom Spiller could replace.

this is perhaps the only trade I would make for CJ Spiller that even seems viable. Both teams would win in my opinion. But unless you get a phenomenal talent like Graham in return, you don't trade a phenomenal talent.

I would just like to remind everyone that despite being the worst #1 pick ever, WAY over-drafted and overrated, unable to see a hole if it was right in front of him, unable to run up the middle, not a smart football player, hating Buffalo, with the worst quarterbacking, a crappy line, and heinous coaching, CJ SPILLER HAS A CAREER 5.1 YPC AVERAGE, which is second only to Jamaal Charles amongst active backs.

some funny stuff here! :thumbsup:

The Bills have a real dilemma with Spiller. The production gap between Spiller and the 20th best RB in the NFL is really pretty small, even smaller if you take into account injuries and his seeming inability over 4 seasons to carry a heavy work load. When Spiller becomes a free agent, unless the Bills think he is more valuable than 31 other teams, someone is going to offer him more money than the Bills. If the Bills start out 2-0, it would be nuts to trade him, but if the Bills start out 0-2 it is very likely that this will not be a playoff year, and the Bills have to think hard about whether or not Spiller can realistically be extended.

I've been thinking and reading a lot about Spiller lately, and I have come to the conclusion that EJ has slow eyes will never be any good.

EJ will never be any good. But it's not because he has "slow eyes". That's just BS.

It's because of a whole bunch of other things. Like, he is out of place on a football field and seems relieved when it's time to go sit on the bench; his footwork/throwing motion is a mess and highly inconsistent; his football IQ is shockingly low for an otherwise reasonably intelligent guy; his view of the field is terrible; his accuracy is horribly inconsistent; he can't lead a running receiver consistently; etc. etc. etc.

This is who EJ is. He was a mediocre game manager type playing in a highly restrained system at FSU where a top program can enjoy a fair amount of success with an average QB. It doesn't work that way at the NFL level.

EJ will never be any good. But it's not because he has "slow eyes". That's just BS.

It's because of a whole bunch of other things. Like, he is out of place on a football field and seems relieved when it's time to go sit on the bench; his footwork/throwing motion is a mess and highly inconsistent; his football IQ is shockingly low for an otherwise reasonably intelligent guy; his view of the field is terrible; his accuracy is horribly inconsistent; he can't lead a running receiver consistently; etc. etc. etc.

This is who EJ is. He was a mediocre game manager type playing in a highly restrained system at FSU where a top program can enjoy a fair amount of success with an average QB. It doesn't work that way at the NFL level.

Oh. My. God.

That's some classic-ass trolling. No dice, sir.

Like, he is out of place on a football field

and seems relieved when it's time to go sit on the bench

Out of place on a football field ? The same football field that earned him a full ride at FSU and a 1st round draft pick ?

Tell me more about this relief he feels when it's time to sit the bench. Does he have soothing benches at his home ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

This is definitely someones problem. (here's a hint it's not EJ).