NBC interviews during the game

I found it very annoying that NBC kept interviewing people during the game last night. It was very hard to keep up the play on the field as well as penalties that were called. I think NBC should either wait until halftime or when there is a break in the action to do interviews.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Come on... It's the hall of fame game... The only reason for the game is the induction and inductees. The game is of so little importance in regards to the rest of the activities

I found it very annoying that NBC kept interviewing people during the game last night. It was very hard to keep up the play on the field as well as penalties that were called. I think NBC should either wait until halftime or when there is a break in the action to do interviews.

I agree on the annoyance factor. Only the fans of either of the two teams that were playing were probably annoyed, however. Although, Chris Collinsworth is so horrific at his job that I would rather listen to an interview than anything he has to say.

Edited by Beebes Bubble

I agree on the annoyance factor. Only the fans of either of the two teams that were playing were probably annoyed, however. Although, Chris Collinsworth is so horrific at his job that I would rather listen to an interview than anything he has to say.

If the Bills weren't playing, then I agree, the in-game interviews wouldn't bother me.

I can tolerate Collinsworth as he's nowhere near as annoying as Theismann.

They missed a whole 3 (by the Bills, so it was a quick one) and out in the second half, that irritated me. But HOF game, so there is that. BTW why is that stadium so effing small? I mean Rodger isn't making them build a better one? WTF?

I find these interviews annoying as H E double hockey sticks. Isn't a 4 1/2 hour ceremony on Saturday where each guy gets to ramble on for as long as he wants enough? That and all the "Road to the HOF" shows and countless other interviews these guys have done. Do we really need to see Michelle ask them "How does it feel to be in the HOF?" one more time while we're trying to watch the game?

They should have at least Picture in Picture either the interview or the game action. They did it for like 2 seconds a pop a few times, but come on. With the technology today they could have done that and people wouldnt have missed a beat.

I swear we were sacked on a third down, but the next play it was first down and I was like "WTF how did that happen?"

I find these interviews annoying as H E double hockey sticks. Isn't a 4 1/2 hour ceremony on Saturday where each guy gets to ramble on for as long as he wants enough? That and all the "Road to the HOF" shows and countless other interviews these guys have done. Do we really need to see Michelle ask them "How does it feel to be in the HOF?" one more time while we're trying to watch the game?

I agree with you. Also, I didn't see Andre partake of this nonsense. Granted, the game was not important but there were 48 hrs of coverage before the game if you were interested in the HOFers. And Michaels and Collinswood participated like they were commenting on a book review for most of the evening. Edited by AJ1

I swear we were sacked on a third down, but the next play it was first down and I was like "WTF how did that happen?"

During one of them #17 of the Bills made a really nice catch and they didn't even say who he was.

Here's an idea: Cut out one commercial for each guy and then interview them for 30 seconds and then get back to the game. Nah, can't do that.