GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

It was deeply satisfying when the Bucks had the ball and the lead with 10 minutes left against a good defense, and just ran the ball down ND’s throat with Pork Chop until they scored. Add to that the 12 yards that the defense held ND to in the 4th, and I think it’s safe to put to bed the entire “built like a Big 12 team” narrative. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

OSU limps past perennial frauds. 

I’d be concerned.

I’m not at all. They were without their best player. They were without another freak on the outside. They played poorly. ND played the absolute BEST game they could have played. OSU won by double digits. At the end of the year, they’ll hold a win against a top 10 team that’ll be something like 10-2. That was, arguably, the hardest game on the schedule. TTUN looked decent but they aren’t winning in the Shoe after winning last year. 

In the past, the Bucks have lost the games against good opponents when they played poorly (like Oregon last year). The defense is WAY ahead of where they’ve been. The offense will be spectacular. It started clicking late and they’ll get healthier. Couldn’t be less concerned…

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’m not at all. They were without their best player. They were without another freak on the outside. They played poorly. ND played the absolute BEST game they could have played. OSU won by double digits. At the end of the year, they’ll hold a win against a top 10 team that’ll be something like 10-2. That was, arguably, the hardest game on the schedule. TTUN looked decent but they aren’t winning in the Shoe after winning last year. 

In the past, the Bucks have lost the games against good opponents when they played poorly (like Oregon last year). The defense is WAY ahead of where they’ve been. The offense will be spectacular. It started clicking late and they’ll get healthier. Couldn’t be less concerned…

Ya ya don’t let Harbaugh get on a streak.

On 9/4/2022 at 3:46 PM, FireChans said:

Ya ya don’t let Harbaugh get on a streak.

Lol, he’s the garbage can emoji. He’s 1-5 vs. OSU. He will be 1-6 after the game this year. They’re better. They just aren’t winning on the road in Columbus. That’s the next toughest game for the Buckeyes. At Penn State is usually tough but they look like 🗑. OSU, Alabama and UGA have playoff spots pretty much locked up barring a disaster. There is 1 spot left 😂😂, maybe that goes to Clemson.  I suppose Alabama OR UGA could drop a conference game and miss the playoffs. I don’t see it. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson