GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

32 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Olave when he wore #17! I’ll never forget that debut against Michigan. Wilson had a pretty sweet Michigan debut as a freshman as well - he caught that ridiculous TD from Fields after he got hurt and came back in, 2019. I’m excited about the young guys but sad to see these two go. Maybe, one will wear a Bills uni  🙏

And, of course, they each played a big role in finally getting the Clemson situation under control.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Rico said:

I’d just like to say that the single most annoying thing in CFB is Sparty. All I have to do is hear someone say Sparty and it immediately puts me in a very foul mood. I hope the Buckeyes beat the living ***** out of Sparty tomorrow. 

This is the kind of energy I need this weekend. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I lived through the 90s games so I’m going to be crazy nervous all week for this one. They are due for a win vs Ohio state (like, really due) and have a really good team and are at home. Harbaugh apparently has had them focusing on this game all year which for some reason he never did before, so they seem like they will be more prepared than usual. I do think the buckeyes are a better team talent-wise but it only matters who plays the best on Saturday. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I lived through the 90s games so I’m going to be crazy nervous all week for this one. They are due for a win vs Ohio state (like, really due) and have a really good team and are at home. Harbaugh apparently has had them focusing on this game all year which for some reason he never did before, so they seem like they will be more prepared than usual. I do think the buckeyes are a better team talent-wise but it only matters who plays the best on Saturday. 

Yeah I was a student at OSU 94-98 so I took those losses right on the chin during my prime years.  This week has that feel — dominant, high-scoring Buckeye team heading up north to play a scrappy and talented rival.   

One thing that’s helping my anxiety is that Day couldn’t be more different than Cooper when it comes to a game like this. 

• Like (+1) 1

Question for OSU Fans:

Exactly how great are your receivers that Jameson Williams could barely get playing time? 

Don't get me wrong, I don't consider Williams to be in a class with Davonta Smith or Jaylen Waddle. He doesn't have their hands. I liken him more to a better Robert Foster. Williams is a real and serious deep threat but at this point, I wouldn't consider him a complete receiver.  Even Waddle was a better blocker. Skinny Davonta was a MUCH better blocker. 

It would appear to me that he could have ben utilized more by Fields as a deep threat but I do not watch OSU like you guys.. Am I wrong?

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Question for OSU Fans:

Exactly how great are your receivers that Jameson Williams could barely get playing time? 

Don't get me wrong, I don't consider Williams to be in a class with Davonta Smith or Jaylen Waddle. He doesn't have their hands. I liken him more to a better Robert Foster. Williams is a real and serious deep threat but at this point, I wouldn't consider him a complete receiver.  Even Waddle was a better blocker. Skinny Davonta was a MUCH better blocker. 

It would appear to me that he could have ben utilized more by Fields as a deep threat but I do not watch OSU like you guys.. Am I wrong?

Fields did use him as a deep threat. He was the #3 outside WR behind Olave and Wilson and when Olave decided to come  back this year he knew that he wouldn’t play as much as he could elsewhere, and found the perfect opportunity at bama.  Truthfully the most utilized WR in this offense is the slot guy JSN. Jamo became the #4 WR for that reason. He is a bit of a one trick pony but his speed is elite. He’s killing it down there! What a win for the transfer portal.

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1