GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

Spent my first weekend ever in Columbus. Some of the nicest people I have ever met and a very cool, underrated city. Def see their appeal to recruits.

Btw, they could care less about their NHL team. Went to a bar on a Saturday with like 20 tvs and the blue jackets playing 5 minutes away and not one had the game on.

Spent my first weekend ever in Columbus. Some of the nicest people I have ever met and a very cool, underrated city. Def see their appeal to recruits.

Btw, they could care less about their NHL team. Went to a bar on a Saturday with like 20 tvs and the blue jackets playing 5 minutes away and not one had the game on.

sounds about right. They will start paying attention to the CBJ after football season, but only if they are winning. And even then they compete with OSU Bball. Edited by YoloinOhio

Cbus is great. Between the downtown/arena district area, the German Village, Short North artsy area, and of course campus, there are lots of different ways and places to enjoy the city. Big contrast to schools in communities that revolve entirely around the campus.

It's still a relatively young hockey town, and CBJ games are fun, but I agree the reception has underperformed expectations.

Cbus is great. Between the downtown/arena district area, the German Village, Short North artsy area, and of course campus, there are lots of different ways and places to enjoy the city. Big contrast to schools in communities that revolve entirely around the campus.

It's still a relatively young hockey town, and CBJ games are fun, but I agree the reception has underperformed expectations.

6 game home winning streak! Fire the cannon! Gotta see it live! Lol

I'm glad to see them doing well for once. They will still be relatively ignored until at least January or depending on how far OSU gets in football. OSU Bball looking like it's in for another long season :( so hoping CBJ will get us through the winter.

I'm so damn nervous about Sparty. I know they are banged up and have a very poor record but dantonio just seems to have our number. I will also never forget that November day in 1998!!!Saw stat today that OSU has faced MSU 7 times in November while ranked in the top 5. They've won twice. Those kids better be ready and not looking ahead!!

Edited by YoloinOhio

Yeah, I'm nervous too. This year has reminded us that highly ranked teams are not immune from traditional stumbling blocks (Happy Valley White Outs for the Bucks; Kinnick Stadium for UM) against unranked opponents. One silver lining for the Bucks is that none of the huge Sparty losses in recent memory (1998, 2013, 2015) happened at MSU. They were at the Shoe (ugh) or Indy. OSU has won many tough games at MSU -- hopefully they will get another one Saturday afternoon. There will be wind and rain, of course.

Huge win in a miserable environment. People will criticize OSU for squeaking out a win against an unranked team, but when was the last time any team scored style points on the road in a snow storm? Plus, it was a rivalry game. Before today, I hadn't truly considered the Spartans a rival because they are not a traditional powerhouse and I have longstanding respect and admiration for Coach D. But I ran out of love for Dantonio today while watching him empty his bag of tricks on the Bucks. F that guy and his program. Also, if I never see LJ Scott again it will be too soon - the guy absolutely gutted the Bucks D two years in a row.

Another ugly day for JT - the passing is not getting better (is Noah Brown still on the team?). The Oline has been a problem in every tough game so far this year - that's not changing either. I'm just glad that Urban put the game in the defense's hands at the very end. Best decision he made all day. I'm thrilled to get out of there with a W.

*ichigan Week!!!

Edited by Willyville Guy

Herbstriet called Penn St's turnaround "the story of the year in college football." Congrats on a remarkable season. Now please lose!

no you know Sparty is going to lose next week by 3 TDs. They shot their wad yesterday. I don't even know if they are aware they still have another game to play next week.