Trade Spiller for ...  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want for CJ

• QB Brock Osweiler 6' 7" 242
    • QB Kirck Cousins 6' 3" 214
    • QB Brian Hoyer 6' 2" 215
    • other
    • no trade

With Lacanfora throwing up trades for CJ, who do you guys want in return.

I would trade CJ to Denver because they are a team that wants to win at all costs as Peyton isn't getting any younger. Also They don't have the greatest backs in the world and getting an explosive target in the backfield like Peyton once had in Marshall Faulk and Edge James would make them even more dangerous.

Osweiler is their heir apperent but they also have quality depth in Zac Dysert, and Brynn Renner that could develop into NFL QBs and when a superbowl is on the line nothing is too big to give up.

Oz has the size and arm that our front office likes and and is good under pressure and a decent scrambler for his size. As much as the FO don't want to admit it, this team doesn't have the quality of QBs that we need. EJ is the only one with Talent on our roster and I don't trust him to get the job done.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is silly. Common man!!!

so you like our QBs?

We are losing Spiller anyway might as well get something for him.

Oswieler? Really? I'd rather just cut CJ and be done with it (which I don't support either). I voted no trade.

Oswieler? Really? I'drather just cut CJ and be done with it (which I don't support either). I voted no trade.

better than EJ

San Francisco just lost LaMicheal James and another RB. They are a SuperBowl contender and surefire playoff team meaning their first round pick will be very low. Trade Spiller and a conditional 5th or 6th for their first round pick.

not bad but they will have a real low first so I wouldn't trade one of our picks too.

Osweiler ??

Who would you want.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

San Francisco just lost LaMicheal James and another RB. They are a SuperBowl contender and surefire playoff team meaning their first round pick will be very low. Trade Spiller and a conditional 5th or 6th for their first round pick.

james only out a month