LaCanfora: bills may be willing to deal Spiller before season

ummm... I already said I'm out of this conversation. In 3 different threads I've racked up probably 100+ posts in the subject. I'm not chiming in anymore. I appreciate you trying to get me riled up but it's not going to happen.

S'mores Pop Tarts Suck!!!

hangover huh??? I'd say more like the munchies you pot smoking trouble maker

That's totally fine... I posted this then noticed that they CJ nonsense stopped.

Go CJ!!!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate that this thread is still going. First of all, the title is completely misleading as NO ONE within the Bills organization has even hinted they are "open" to moving Spiller before the season starts. It is pure speculation, and not all that well-founded. The first depth chart was released and guess who is in at #1? Bryce Brown is #4.

Secondly, the thread has once again devolved into a debate over Spiller's worth, with folks equally entrenched on both sides.

CJ Spiller, when healthy, is as dangerous a threat to go the distance as any RB in the league. You don't trade away an asset like that. Period. What happens after this year, when he's due to become a free agent, is a completely different discussion.

Very well said. I decided that I am going to ignore the crusade against CJ for the time being.

Very well said. I decided that I am going to ignore the crusade against CJ for the time being.

No one hinted they were moving Stevie either. Marrone basically intimated he was "happy" to have him a part of the team. Why would they do that unless completely fed up with him? I agree with you all that he is extremely talented but I would take the first rounder next year and create the production form the players in the backfield already.

No one hinted they were moving Stevie either. Marrone basically intimated he was "happy" to have him a part of the team. Why would they do that unless completely fed up with him? I agree with you all that he is extremely talented but I would take the first rounder next year and create the production form the players in the backfield already.

Couple of things:

1 -- As soon as Watkins was drafted I texted my buddy in Buffalo, "I guess that means Stevie's gone." It was obvious to many of us.

2 -- Stevie is not an elite talent.

3 -- If you think anyone's giving up a 1st rounder next year for CJ, you need to get better drugs.

Yup, you're right. The fact that Spiller has a too 10 ypc in NFL history doesn't count (he needs more carries to qualify). That is meaningless.

Honestly, I don't care anymore. You said he sucks so what's the point in trying to debate it. But your constant posts saying the same thing is getting tiresome. That said, I respect you and your profession so I will bow out of this discussion.

C.Biscuit97 thank you for the right approach here. There have been several PM's and a couple of reports coming out of this thread. The general point of the actions was finger pointing claiming anything from attacks, crusading and improper language. In reviewing this thread there is plenty of all of this to go around. It would be entirely justified to hand out a large handful of warnings if not suspensions based on current and deleted posts from this thread.

I am choosing to lock this thread as it is time to move on. Given this is a board anyone is free to start another CJ thread. However, consider this post an open warning that if the crusading, attacks, etc. continue warnings and suspensions will be handed out accordingly. Let's collectively keep the board a fun and civil place to interact. We all don't have to agree and we should be passionate fans just be agreeable in your approach and behavior.

Time to collectively pull back and agree that we disagree.