LaCanfora: bills may be willing to deal Spiller before season

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay! why does mrags complain about us liking Spiller? apperently he doesnt have anything else to compalin about. You want to cut Spiller so we can start Brown, isnt that right? Spiller may not be a hall of fame RB, but Spiller is electric when he gets on the field. So you want to trade Spiller away for a guy that hasnt played a full season! if he was as good as you make him to be, why didnt the eagles keep him? They traded him for a 4th round pick!! If he was this great back dont you think they would have tried to get more from him! Yes, I know thats what we traded Lynch for, but he was troubled and the Bills just wanted to get rid of him.

To me the cutting or trading of spiller just doesnt make sense! we are going to get rid of a guy that we know can do a very good job healthy and a okay job when hurt, for a guy that we dont even know can play good when healthy! He hasnt made 1000 yards combining both of his seasons!

CJ stays and plays the best out of all 4 RB's this year!! Watch and learn!

Smores sucks.

They do suck!! I just stated that I love the cinn/sugar... How can you claim that I am wrong??

Yours came in at #3!!!

Oh wow...I didn't actually expect to be right about that!

I just remembered back in college thinking that nothing made a better hangover/muchified treat than an entire box of pop tart s'mores...guess I was right.

Bow down to my food knowledge!

okay! why does mrags complain about us liking Spiller? apperently he doesnt have anything else to compalin about. You want to cut Spiller so we can start Brown, isnt that right? Spiller may not be a hall of fame RB, but Spiller is electric when he gets on the field. So you want to trade Spiller away for a guy that hasnt played a full season! if he was as good as you make him to be, why didnt the eagles keep him? They traded him for a 4th round pick!! If he was this great back dont you think they would have tried to get more from him! Yes, I know thats what we traded Lynch for, but he was troubled and the Bills just wanted to get rid of him.

To me the cutting or trading of spiller just doesnt make sense! we are going to get rid of a guy that we know can do a very good job healthy and a okay job when hurt, for a guy that we dont even know can play good when healthy! He hasnt made 1000 yards combining both of his seasons!

CJ stays and plays the best out of all 4 RB's this year!! Watch and learn!

ummm... I already said I'm out of this conversation. In 3 different threads I've racked up probably 100+ posts in the subject. I'm not chiming in anymore. I appreciate you trying to get me riled up but it's not going to happen.

S'mores Pop Tarts Suck!!!

Oh wow...I didn't actually expect to be right about that!

I just remembered back in college thinking that nothing made a better hangover/muchified treat than an entire box of pop tart s'mores...guess I was right.

Bow down to my food knowledge!

hangover huh??? I'd say more like the munchies you pot smoking trouble maker Edited by mrags

hangover huh??? I'd say more like the munchies you pot smoking trouble maker

It was both; hence my statement of "hangover/munchified treat".

When I quit smoking and stopped drinking with any semblance of frequency, my taste for pop tarts went out the window.

ummm... I already said I'm out of this conversation. In 3 different threads I've racked up probably 100+ posts in the subject. I'm not chiming in anymore. I appreciate you trying to get me riled up but it's not going to happen.

S'mores Pop Tarts Suck!!!

hangover huh??? I'd say more like the munchies you pot smoking trouble maker

I think the only way to get mrags fired up it to start a "Kyle Williams for President" thread

Facts??? You're slipping!!!

the facts are... As many times as people state there are no facts in my arguments, they continue to argue with me. So everytime someone comments on a post of mine I will post a rebuttal to their lame argument.