Kiko Alonso Is the Most Overrated Bill

Gugny

There. I said it.

Tired of the whole "sky is falling" because Kiko is out this year. So what? He was part of an historically pathetic defense last year.

I'm not saying he doesn't show promise. But come on. Let's be realistic. We lost rookie who made a ton of mistakes last year and did NOTHING to stop the run.

And the inability to stop the run is the primary reason the Bills had a losing record.

Get over this kid and the unwarranted hype.

This could easily be addition by subtraction.

Go Bills!

EDIT: Mods, feel free to delete, close or merge. I know Kiko is a hot topic, as are overrated/underrated threads. Sorry for the extra work.

Edited by Gugny

Addition by subtraction??? :lol::doh:

Edit: This thread will probably serve as a win-win for you.

The D stinks = Nothing changed.

The D is awesome = You'll take that as your opinion being validated.

Well done.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Name one starter from last year who was perceived to be great, but wasn't.

Just think of how the Patriots felt when Bledsoe went down and he was replaced by an unproven Tom Brady.

Addition by subtraction.

Thank you for your contribution.

What a well written and thought out post, can I subscribe to your newsletter?

Holy schit. Now THAT was funny. How the hell can I sleep tonight???

How did the Bills finish in "GIVING UP MORE POINTS TO THE OPPONENT?" pal?? Huh???

There. I said it.

Tired of the whole "sky is falling" because Kiko is out this year. So what? He was part of an historically pathetic defense last year.

I'm not saying he doesn't show promise. But come on. Let's be realistic. We lost rookie who made a ton of mistakes last year and did NOTHING to stop the run.

And the inability to stop the run is the primary reason the Bills had a losing record.

Get over this kid and the unwarranted hype.

This could easily be addition by subtraction.

Go Bills!

EDIT: Mods, feel free to delete, close or merge. I know Kiko is a hot topic, as are overrated/underrated threads. Sorry for the extra work.

Whatever you gotta tell yourself

How was EJ Manuel overrated?

No one ... not even Buffalo media ... said he was "great." He had a "good" and abbreviated rookie year. No one said otherwise.

NEXT.

This thread appears to be the work of an empty twelver of Triple Karmeliet. Cheers! :beer:

Nice.

I got a TBDism out of it. That's good enough for me.

Kiko was awesome last year. We will, however, be okay without him, in my opinion.

GO BILLS!!