What are the qualifications for the fitness test?

If I had to guess it's a series of 50 yard shuttle runs that need to be completed in a certain time, a rest period of some duration, followed by a repeat of the shuttle runs which, again, need to be completed in a certain time.

GO BILLS!!!

I do not know how good the source - through Google search:

It's a 300-yard (total) shuttle run. You'd need to run 25 yards, back-and-forth, three times (ie, 50 yards x 3) in under 70 seconds ... get 3 minutes, 30 seconds rest ... then repeat the three shuttles, again completing them in under 73 seconds.

start at abbott and milestrip. run to the mongolian buffet (about 1.25 miles) in under 10 minutes.

Or, alternatively, Drag race from the same point in less than 60 seconds, crach into the front of the Buffet, exit the car and see how far you can run before Officer Friendly arrives and asks for an autograph.

Gasser tests are insane. Players are generally sorted into skill, semi-skill and lineman. Skill and semi-skill usually follow the following breakdown

-Gasser (width of the field and back) Skill: sub 18 seconds / Semi: sub 19 seconds

-35 second rest

- Gasser

-35 second rest

(repeat until 10 gassers completed)

*Players are now allowed an additional second for each gasser and rest time jumps to 45 seconds*

-Gasser S: sub 19 seconds SS: sub 20 seconds

-45 second rest

(continues until 20 total gassers are completed)

Note: Different programs follow different procedures for what 'passing' is. When I played college ball we used this test for 3 of my 4 years. Failing one gasser was allowed but two disqualified you. I've also heard this test being used with no failures or many failures as long as the are non-consecutive. My guess would be they allow zero failures.

Lineman may follow a similar procedure with longer rest and gasser times.

Or, alternatively, Drag race from the same point in less than 60 seconds, crach into the front of the Buffet, exit the car and see how far you can run before Officer Friendly arrives and asks for an autograph.

IN

I must say i thought this thread was about keg stands. which i know nothing about actually.