Five flashiest cars at Bills camp

Pics of what? The 4bt conversion, or my Jeep? In Florida, especially where me, and Sammy Watkins live, you either have a boat, or an off road vehicle....I expect him to get his rig soon. He just got his spiffy car.

Both!

I have always loved me some Jeep. I grew up outside of Toledo - where every Jeep, ever, has been made.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a Dodge. It is a dually. Therefore it is a Dodge 3500 and has a Cummins. Cummins is 6cylinder and while it lasts forever and is good on fuel it has next to no power or torque. With a chip it doesn't get much better. Cummins may be good in some places but the hills of NC are no place for a 6cylinder diesel motor.

850 lb-ft sounds pretty good to me

...um. source?

http://www.dieselpow...oke_vs_cummins/

http://www.dieselhub...vs-cummins.html

check yer sources. 850 with a chip is 850 with a chip, it's not the same. the high output motor in the cummins is not really an option and it's not as tried and true.

the 2015 Ford F series:

http://www.torquenews.com/106/2015-ford-f-series-super-duty-becomes-most-powerful-truck-class

The 2015 Ford F250, F350 and F450 will all feature a new 6.7L PowerStroke diesel that will offer 440 horsepower and 860lb-ft of torque. Those numbers are up significantly from the 400 horsepower and 800lb-ft of torque offered by the 2014 model year Super Duty Ford trucks. This increase in power was achieved by adding a larger turbocharger and new fuel injectors that will do a better job of introducing the fuel to the engine in a fine mist. Best of all, these changes for the 2015 Ford F Series Super Duty lineup make that bigger power without negatively impacting fuel economy or emission levels.

The 2015 Ford F250, F350 and F450 will all feature a new 6.7L PowerStroke diesel that will offer 440 horsepower and 860lb-ft of torque. Those numbers are up significantly from the 400 horsepower and 800lb-ft of torque offered by the 2014 model year Super Duty Ford trucks. This increase in power was achieved by adding a larger turbocharger and new fuel injectors that will do a better job of introducing the fuel to the engine in a fine mist. Best of all, these changes for the 2015 Ford F Series Super Duty lineup make that bigger power without negatively impacting fuel economy or emission levels. - See more at: http://www.torquenews.com/106/2015-ford-f-series-super-duty-becomes-most-powerful-truck-class#sthash.FX4ok14c.dpuf'>http://www.torquenews.com/106/2015-ford-f-series-super-duty-becomes-most-powerful-truck-class#sthash.FX4ok14c.dpuf

The 2015 Ford F250, F350 and F450 will all feature a new 6.7L PowerStroke diesel that will offer 440 horsepower and 860lb-ft of torque. Those numbers are up significantly from the 400 horsepower and 800lb-ft of torque offered by the 2014 model year Super Duty Ford trucks. This increase in power was achieved by adding a larger turbocharger and new fuel injectors that will do a better job of introducing the fuel to the engine in a fine mist. Best of all, these changes for the 2015 Ford F Series Super Duty lineup make that bigger power without negatively impacting fuel economy or emission levels. - See more at: http://www.torquenews.com/106/2015-ford-f-series-super-duty-becomes-most-powerful-truck-class#sthash.FX4ok14c.dpuf

Edited by jboyst62

no snorkel? Happy to see that. I am tired of seeing every idiot add a simple snorkel to their intake and thinking it makes a difference.

Nope not yet anyway. They are nice as they act as a cold air intake, but gives most people false since of invincibility. I go riding in the Everglades often, if you get that deep, your in trouble anyway!

Marrone doesn't drive, he walks to work with his lunchpail in his hands. Both ways. Uphill.

In the snow .

I can see that.

It was nice of ralph to leave his car to unga. Im not sure he would have liked the new tires though.

Ms. Getty , that is spot on.

damned good eye you have !!

Nice and Nice .

I drive a four cylinder hatchs back in the summer . has 44.5 Cf of space if i put the rear seats down. I was able to put a twin bed in and close the hatch.

My winter car is a old 4matic wagon . Its a six and is very very very slow .

Should i post pics ? of ze vagen .

Unga just has a sense of humor . I like him now and sure hope he sticks .

Whats that hes driving ? a crown vic ? cop tires cop shocks cop motor cop brakes and aheavy duty alternator for the sirens and sound system

! :thumbsup:

Edited by 3rdand12

Can't believe that so many players are showing up in trucks...

Really?

It's a matter of size and comfort.

I'm around the size of an NFL FB/LB/TE/DE

Unless the car has excellent design and a huge interior, I generally require something without cab-forward design and a shitload of headroom to be able to fit comfortably into a car. I've only driven Cadillac's and SUV's since the age of 23.

These guys, on average, are amongst the biggest humans on the planet.

Their choice of automobiles shouldn't surprise you.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Really?

It's a matter of size and comfort.

I'm around the size of an NFL FB/LB/TE/DE

Unless the car has excellent design and a huge interior, I generally require something without cab-forward design and a shitload of headroom to be able to fit comfortably into a car. I've only driven Cadillac's and SUV's since the age of 23.

These guys, on average, are amongst the biggest humans on the planet.

Their choice of automobiles shouldn't surprise you.

Had you read the entire post, you would have seen other comments I made regarding this subject....

Thanks for putting me in my place sir, it won't happen again...