Five flashiest cars at Bills camp

I can't believe someone actually thought of this as a newsworthy topic. Nothing against you Jack. The person that wrote the article though. Wow. Nothing better to do? Really?

Apparently he wasn't in the IN crowd and could get actual interviews so he improvised... lol still 3 steps ahead of Rodak

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had you read the entire post, you would have seen other comments I made regarding this subject....

Thanks for putting me in my place sir, it won't happen again...

I quoted your entire post.

If you have more to add, in the future you might wish to contribute elaborative thoughts.

A small point about the article.

The author kept mentioning "tires." Unga had the biggest tires, and Ron Brooks had the most expensive.

I suppose he meant Wheels, and not Tires. I dont think NFL players drop thousands on tires.

Edited by maddenboy

I quoted your entire post.

If you have more to add, in the future you might wish to contribute elaborative thoughts.

I'm sorry, I meant thread, not post...

A little after the post that you quoted, I mentioned that I found it weird bc most times you see sports figures associated with flashy sports cars, etc..

Trucks to see very practical....

The most impressive collection I saw last year were how many Ford 150 FX4s and Raptors I saw. Extremely large amount of them last year. I expect the same this year too.

Those Raptors though.... Friggin WOOF. They were a good idea but then Ford decided to put plastic everywhere. Yuck.

... this article should pro-football players cars that are going to be keyed by teenagers in 3...2...1.

That said, for the amount of wealth spread amongst the top 30 players of the team, this is a very modest list void of Ferraris, Lambos, Mazeratis, Corvettes, Shelby Cobras, etc....

... this article should pro-football players cars that are going to be keyed by teenagers in 3...2...1.

That said, for the amount of wealth spread amongst the top 30 players of the team, this is a very modest list void of Ferraris, Lambos, Mazeratis, Corvettes, Shelby Cobras, etc....

well, you are forgetting they are moving into camp for weeks. So they had to pack their stuff somewhere. Can't do that in a vette, Maserati, Ferrari, Lambo, or cobra.