• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

London = Jags

LA = Rams

Toronto = ??? Nothing. yeah i said it.

Kraft has proven time and time again he's all about the $$$ and winning at any cost. He gives a damn about nobody but himself.

He is the one that brought small market and big markets together to end the lockout.

Edited by TheTruthHurts

i don't understand why they don't have more kraft reaction shots during games. doesn't the nfl realize that there's nothing football fans crave more than watching kraft watch the game from the safe confines of his owner's box?

Its easy to say...

But are NFL players going to be willing to play there? There is a pretty oppressive tax rate for high earners, travel will be much more difficult, far from home, etc...

Also, American expats will root for their own teams. I've lived in London before and I obviously rooted on my Buffalo Bills, and the presence of the London Teacups would do nothing to change that.

This guy is like the Rothschild of the NFL. He seems to run everything.

He's an executive at Viacom, the corporation that owns the broadcasting rights to all AFC games, so it's likely that he does control everything. He literally has financial control over Goodell because of his corporate ties. Is it any wonder why the Pats can call all the shots in the NFL? After one questionable Field Goal, they force every team to install 5ft higher posts!? What other crybaby team could've made that happen?!

Its easy to say...

But are NFL players going to be willing to play there? There is a pretty oppressive tax rate for high earners, travel will be much more difficult, far from home, etc...

As someone who's worked in the UK, the tax rate for high earners is no different or oppressive than the tax rate in the US. The highest earners pay 40% same as they would in the US.

Time difference is 5 hours from the east coast and 8 hours from the west coast. The UK's day light savings starts a bit later, so in the Fall for 2 weeks the time is cut to 4 hrs and 7 hrs.

EDIT: And I'm not saying the NFL should put a team in London.

Edited by Wayne Cubed