What is better, no guns, or more guns?

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

oh so incompetent big government sponsored military created a psychopath killer?  Own that libs. You made this asshat 

hopefully he didn’t tweet about having vaccine reservations…

That’s the real threat RIGHT??

This is a new level of deflection, even for you!

• Eyeroll 1

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

US District Court Judge Rules New York City’s Bruen Response Restrictions are Unconstitutional.

A U.S. District Court Judge has ruled that New York City’s gun controls enacted after the city lost in New York Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen are also unconstitutional. In a fit of pique following the judicial smackdown, the city deliberately ignored the Bruen ruling and enacted laws designating large swaths of the Big Apple as “sensitive places” and giving city officials the right turn down a carry permit application if they deem the poor taxpaying plebe to be “not of good moral character.”

That’s exactly the kind of “may issue” discretion that was at the heart of the Bruen complaint and why the city lost at the Supreme Court level.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/breaking-us-district-court-judge-rules-new-york-citys-bruen-response-restrictions-are-unconstitutional/

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

US District Court Judge Rules New York City’s Bruen Response Restrictions are Unconstitutional.

A U.S. District Court Judge has ruled that New York City’s gun controls enacted after the city lost in New York Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen are also unconstitutional. In a fit of pique following the judicial smackdown, the city deliberately ignored the Bruen ruling and enacted laws designating large swaths of the Big Apple as “sensitive places” and giving city officials the right turn down a carry permit application if they deem the poor taxpaying plebe to be “not of good moral character.”

That’s exactly the kind of “may issue” discretion that was at the heart of the Bruen complaint and why the city lost at the Supreme Court level.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/breaking-us-district-court-judge-rules-new-york-citys-bruen-response-restrictions-are-unconstitutional/

ITs just a matter of time till its all tossed.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

F9c7mFTW8AAsPo6?format=jpg&name=small

Obviously you’ve never purchased a firearm to post something so stupid.

On a good note, I’m adding to my collection this weekend. I love having an arsenal at my disposal!

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Obviously you’ve never purchased a firearm to post something so stupid.

On a good note, I’m adding to my collection this weekend. I live having an arsenal at my disposal!

They prove they know very little about the topics with every dumb meme.  

They just shout talking points. Then call any questions as to why they dont doesn't match reality, Insults.

its the script.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

You sharing that cartoon proves how uneducated you are on the subject. 

If you believe that's true, you need to just STFU about firearms... forever. 

I don’t take advice from nut jobs who would willingly sacrifice their own flesh and blood because they prioritize their guns.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

There are mass shootings in Chicago every weekend.

No one bats an eye on the Left.

In fact, they make it easier for shooters to get out.

Same with St. Louis.

Same with Baltimore.

Same with New Orleans.

Most times, it’s not with an AR-15.

Leftists don’t actually care about saving lives.

They care about advancing their narrative.

They care about controlling you.

They care about making you feel safe while taking away your freedoms.

Don’t fall for any of it.

https://twitter.com/ZeekArkham/status/1717681319201604044

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

What does your avatar mean.  Be clear...and there is no need in a civilized society for semi automatic weapons in the hands of the nonmilitary citizens.  Give me a reason.   To kill libs like me when the civil war starts?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's the bill of rights, not the bill of wants or the bill of needs. No law abiding citizen of the US has to justify anything to you as it pertains to their constitutional rights...especially when no reason provided will ever be good enough for you.  

Your entire premise has already has been rebuked by the highest court in the land when it determined the state of NY to be violating the rights of its own citizenry when it did exactly what you are trying to do now in setting its own arbitrary set of "reasons" that it made necessary to allow its subjects to carry a firearm for protection while navigating the crime ridden hellscape that this state fostered. 

No, The onus is on YOU to give us a reason why we should forsake our right to defend ourselves and our families with whatever tool we deem necessary.. and it better not be "because there are lunatics out there who want to kill innocent people"

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

I don’t take advice from nut jobs who would willingly sacrifice their own flesh and blood because they prioritize their guns.

Yea, "I don't want to understand how buying a firearm actually works... I'll just share cartoons that I'll believe are true." 

You're an idiot. You probably get your firearm info from The View. 

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What does your avatar mean.  Be clear...and there is no need in a civilized society for semi automatic weapons in the hands of the nonmilitary citizens.  Give me a reason.   To kill libs like me when the civil war starts?

My avatar? Prison Mike? What... are you 104? 

Let me be clear, IDGAF what you think. 95% of ALL GUNS in America are semi-auto. Nearly EVERY handgun is semi-auto. We hunt with them. We sports shoot with them. But most importantly, we have them for PROTECTION. From evil people and a tyrannical government.  That's why we have a 2A. There are your reasons to own a firearm. 

"lETs GiVE gUNs oNLY tO ThE goVErnMEnt" 

Idiot. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Yea, "I don't want to understand how buying a firearm actually works... I'll just share cartoons that I'll believe are true." 

You're an idiot. You probably get your firearm info from The View. 

My avatar? Prison Mike? What... are you 104? 

Let me be clear, IDGAF what you think. 95% of ALL GUNS in America are semi-auto. Nearly EVERY handgun is semi-auto. We hunt with them. We sports shoot with them. But most importantly, we have them for PROTECTION. From evil people and a tyrannical government.  That's why we have a 2A. There are your reasons to own a firearm. 

"lETs GiVE gUNs oNLY tO ThE goVErnMEnt" 

Idiot. 

so where does it stop?  grenade launchers?  nukes?  what's your limit?

12 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Yup, because its so difficult for murderers to get guns in this country, hup hup