What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Fair enough.

Move to the Inter-Mountain West. Check out this map, ranking:

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

Any shock? More offing themselves in the red & purple areas.

You guys are like Kamikazes...

The correlation of suicide attempts to gun ownership is somewhere around 0.30.

The correlation of suicide attempts to mental illness is around 0.99.

Yeah...the problem is guns.

The correlation of suicide attempts to gun ownership is somewhere around 0.30.

The correlation of suicide attempts to mental illness is around 0.99.

Yeah...the problem is guns.

What is the correlation of mass shooters (Orlando, San Bernadino, Newtown, etc) to Democrats?

Fair enough.

Move to the Inter-Mountain West. Check out this map, ranking:

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

Any shock? More offing themselves in the red & purple areas.

You guys are like Kamikazes...

That's actually a great plan for any sane person. In actively researching the inland northwest now as a place to move to.

Gator level stupidity from a National Media member....................

No response required

No you f'n moron. We are lucky that the bomber didn't know the NYC nightlife and decided to blow up the container on 6th Ave and not on 8th Ave.

No you f'n moron. We are lucky that the bomber didn't know the NYC nightlife and decided to blow up the container on 6th Ave and not on 8th Ave.

Thank God!

But shhh....

Thankfully, the pukes aren't paying attention.

I won't say much because "loose lips sink ships."

Yet we have always had safety and security written into the law for sometime. It does keep the nasties away and from getting too close to existing and improvised means. My guess is things like what happened in Texas City had something to do with the change in attitude. Who would have thought the intended safety measures would have implications @ the deplorable level (anti-terrorism) we are in now in 2016!

:-(

"The Texas City disaster was an industrial accident that occurred April 16, 1947, in the Port of Texas City. It was the deadliest industrial accident in U.S. history, and one of the largest non-nuclear explosions."

"The Texas City Disaster is generally considered[who?] the worst industrial accident in American history. Witnesses compared the scene to the fairly recent images of the 1943 Air Raid on Bari and the much larger devastation at Nagasaki. Of the dead, 405 were identified and 63 have never been identified."

For the record:

"The disaster triggered the first ever class action lawsuit against the United States government, under the then-recently enacted Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA), on behalf of 8,485 victims."

Now if only idiot The Donald could make a promise that he would sue the terrorists like he'd get the Mexicans to pay for a wall, he'd have this election nailed down.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Nothing to see here, move along!!!!

And that is a good thing.

Glad we have guys like we do in the St.Cloud incident. Glad he was there.

But can we be effective if everybody was carrying? Sure more should carry. But when we reach a point where every crazy MuthaPhucka is packing, we are back to square one.

Yes... Some throughout society should carry. But where is the threshold?

Probably why this story get less press.

Don't fire up the nuts. Of course many here, you, me, others can handle this story being front & center.

Are we talking about Glass Goodwin torching Revis or a Bills loss?

Sure, I want and will take a smoldering Revis Island anyday of the week, & twice on Sundays. But, I want a win first.

There is a reason for "humble heros."

Ryan L Billz

Yesterday, 04:33 PM:

More guns. Have to shoot Muslims at malls.

^^^^^^^^^^Exhibit A^^^^^^^^^^

Oops! I was wrong.

Looks like the nuts have been fired up. Maybe this idiot, see Exhibit A above, is an outlier. Yeah right... :-/

Why we can't have nice things (free use of our right to guns w/out a myriad of restrictions & regulations) in this country.

Oh well...

Don't fire up the nuts. Of course many here, you, me, others can handle this story being front & center.