Bills release TE Mike Caussin

Next Step you might ask?

Get rid of Lee Smith!

foolish thought.

banish it from your mind .

A run heavy offense ? and Scott Chandler blocking ?

I don't think so

: )

Tony Moeaki... one step closer to making the team. Exciting news, even though it was for a LB!!!

I'm big on Moeaki!! Go Tony!

I too have hopes . Just watched that pretty amazing catch in the end zone . Playing as a rookie for the Chiefs . Potential yep.

I think Gragg has potentia to but in Marrones system i think they will be asked to block. For real .

Go Tony !

he'll be fine. overcoming adversity is his bread and butter.

That was a good one !

You guys are really in a good mood lately .

The Claussen reference was epic though. Well brined !

every single time i heard the dude's name i thought of this:

Claussen-Pickles-32oz-Jar.jpg

every single time!

So what would you think of when Jimmy Clausen stunk it up for the Panthers?

Surely you can't be serious!

Don't call me Shirley!!!

Edited by justnzane

Say what you will about him but he was classy about his release:

Michael Caussin @MCAUSSIN80 · 15h

I cannot thank the
organization enough. For nearly the last four years they have given me the opportunity to live my dream...

·

....and play the game I love. I will miss this amazing city and fan base. It truly is like none other. I have hit some road blocks with....

...multiple injuries the last few years but I know my career is far from over. One last thank you to the Bills again, in a business full of,

...cut-throat decision making, they have treated me with nothing but class. Thank you for the opportunity and an amazing four years.

I cannot thank the
organization enough. For nearly the last four years they have given me the opportunity to live my dream...

·

....and play the game I love. I will miss this amazing city and fan base. It truly is like none other. I have hit some road blocks with....

...multiple injuries the last few years but I know my career is far from over. One last thank you to the Bills again, in a business full of,

...cut-throat decision making, they have treated me with nothing but class. Thank you for the opportunity and an amazing four years.

no way! This FO is a Mickey Mouse, PR nightmare! Lol.

Seems like we get this feedback from others recently who have been cut of traded. The LB coach from last year and SJ come to mind. Doesn't happen everywhere.

I cannot thank the

·

I cannot thank the

·

Classy. :thumbsup:

How could you tell? If he were any slower, he'd be crawling!

I hear you .But it was noticable to me his dropoof in physicality . And cutting. and jumping.

He was hurried back and he deserves credit for just getting on the field. Bills had little options at that point and he gave EJ some thing to depend on.

The man has never been spectacular , but he found i niche in Buffalo. He was slowed last year.

But his heart is as Buffalo as it gets the way i see it.

Tough and Strong man !

I wish Mike Caussin good luck in his future .

Edited by 3rdand12