Browns getting live mascot - a bulldog named "Swagger"

Swagger  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will Swagger live long enough to see the Browns make the playoffs?

The word swagger was coined by William Shakespeare in midsummer's night dream in 1590 so it's obviously on the decline.

EDIT:

Well sign me up for dumbass of the year. I realized you were talking about the dog. :bag:

But I still think they make the playoffs in his lifetime.

Edited by The Wiz

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The word swagger was coined by William Shakespeare in midsummer's night dream in 1590 so it's obviously on the decline.

EDIT:

Well sign me up for dumbass of the year. I realized you were talking about the dog. :bag:

But I still think they make the playoffs in his lifetime.

I may have just pissed myself a little bit laughing so hard!!!

Rather than editing your post, you chose to throw yourself under the bus...

I thought you were just giving us all a history lesson...

Grrrrrr!

Are you attempting to imitate the mascot or are you grumpy today Mr. Vader?

What a morbid thread...

Be that as it may, I have to question the wisdom of having an actual dog as a mascot when your team is named "The Browns." Who picks up after that thing, anyway?

Currently there is a position available if you are interested and qualified, lol... But in about 3 years Johnny will get demoted from clip board holder to crap grabber...

Hey man, give me a break... We are winding down the worst part of the season and things were getting stale, lol

Currently there is a position available if you are interested and qualified, lol... But in about 3 years Johnny will get demoted from clip board holder to crap grabber...

Hey man, give me a break... We are winding down the worst part of the season and things were getting stale, lol

You know, if they have that cute little guy on the sidelines during games, eventually he is going to drop a "brown" on the field. And, when it happens, the media are going to go nuts. I predict it will get more coverage than Michael Sam kissing his boyfriend. And that will be the last we ever see of Swagger.

I may have just pissed myself a little bit laughing so hard!!!

Rather than editing your post, you chose to throw yourself under the bus...

I thought you were just giving us all a history lesson...

Are you attempting to imitate the mascot or are you grumpy today Mr. Vader?

I will never undo to save face.