One Bill to be All-Pro in 2014?

If you had to guess which Bill (only one) will be an All-Pro player, which one do you pick?

I'm going with Aaron Williams. He's only gonna improve after last year, and that'll be enough to be a top 5 safety in the league.

I just don't know if this team will have an All-Pro, at least for this year. This is still an emerging team dealt with another change in defensive philosophy, lost its best play maker in the secondary (Byrd), lost its best player on defense (Kiko) and an offense that is yet to prove. If they make the playoffs that will be because the team got better as a whole. There will be no one that raises above the others.

I just don't know if this team will have an All-Pro, at least for this year. This is still an emerging team dealt with another change in defensive philosophy, lost its best play maker in the secondary (Byrd), lost its best player on defense (Kiko) and an offense that is yet to prove. If they make the playoffs that will be because the team got better as a whole. There will be no one that raises above the others.

JohnnyGold, glad to see you changed your user name...

Kiko is not their best player on defense. Losing Mario Williams, Kyle Williams, or Marcell Dareus for the year would be much more impactful. This is not to undermine the loss of a talented playmaker who does have an impact, but I don't see how he could be considered our best defensive player.