best tailgating

kodak

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm ashamed to say I haven't been to Hammer's Lot but I intend to check it out this season for sure. hope to see some of you guys there. my wife's friends are at La Galleria on southwestern so we usually park there. there really isn't a bad place to tailgate though. tons of amazing fans no matter where you go. when i was younger my friends and i would just wander around and check out different parties and everyone was always so welcoming. best tailgating in the NFL!

i'm ashamed to say I haven't been to Hammer's Lot but I intend to check it out this season for sure. hope to see some of you guys there. my wife's friends are at La Galleria on southwestern so we usually park there. there really isn't a bad place to tailgate though. tons of amazing fans no matter where you go. when i was younger my friends and i would just wander around and check out different parties and everyone was always so welcoming. best tailgating in the NFL!

TBDHOT is an epic event. Being at Hammer's is a big part of what makes it epic. You should plan on that one!

Opening home game is always the best. Not even close.

I'm not gonna lie, I miss my days of tailgating with about 20 of my closest friends in lot 5 of the stadium before it got all Disney. But between that and almost all my friends bailing on me when Juron got fired and Chan came in, I'm glad to have found a home at Hammers.

Opening home game is always the best. Not even close.

I'm not gonna lie, I miss my days of tailgating with about 20 of my closest friends in lot 5 of the stadium before it got all Disney. But between that and almost all my friends bailing on me when Juron got fired and Chan came in, I'm glad to have found a home at Hammers.

Why did the song from Toy Story just pop in my head "you've got a friend in me" hahahaha

Why even bother asking this question, the only answer ever given is Hammer's. I am sure it is great, never been as it is a pain in the ass to get to from the direction I come in from. The grass lot next to drive 5 can be a lot of fun, it is where the Bills Army sets up shop.

Thanks to all who gave Hammer's Lot a :thumbsup:. I only own the property, it's the parkers/tailgaters that provide a special atmosphere on game day.

I have yet to go to Buffalo for a game. I've been to many road games. I've gotten to know Kenny and several others very well. Yet I have not experienced his tailgate.

One of these years I will make it out there.

Why even bother asking this question, the only answer ever given is Hammer's. I am sure it is great, never been as it is a pain in the ass to get to from the direction I come in from. The grass lot next to drive 5 can be a lot of fun, it is where the Bills Army sets up shop.

I am in the same boat as you. Never been to Hammer's lot, it is just not convenient. We are all coming from Lancaster/Clarence so there is no easy way to get to that side of the stadium from where we are coming from. We do the grass lot for the opener since we have more people at that game & then take it to lot 5 after that. It has always been good to us. + I am usually home by 4:30 & watching the late games from the comfort of my own basement.