best tailgating

kodak

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get to see the Bills when they travel to Oakland this year, we'll see what 2015 looks like.

Alright ! I know its a long trip.

Let the board know when you can make it.

If we can sort out the timing , I hope to buy you a beverage of your choice at the game.

Go Bills

Dude- fly to the Pats game. I'll spring for a couple of adult bevs. I'm flying up the boys again this year for October 12th.

They went bananas last year at the home opener. The fans around us were awesome. I had a 20 something guy throwing up my 12 yr old at the time every time we had a first down.

They couldn't believe how much better it was than Tampa games. That's not knocking my Bucs, but Buffalo is special.

When we get closer I'm hoping to circle up with some of you dummies and have a couple of OV's together before the game.

Alright ! I know its a long trip.

Let the board know when you can make it.

If we can sort out the timing , I hope to buy you a beverage of your choice at the game.

Go Bills

Believe me, I will let the board know when I get to visit Buffalo for the first time.

Dude- fly to the Pats game. I'll spring for a couple of adult bevs. I'm flying up the boys again this year for October 12th.

They went bananas last year at the home opener. The fans around us were awesome. I had a 20 something guy throwing up my 12 yr old at the time every time we had a first down.

They couldn't believe how much better it was than Tampa games. That's not knocking my Bucs, but Buffalo is special.

When we get closer I'm hoping to circle up with some of you dummies and have a couple of OV's together before the game.

Ole vienna lager beer ?

Believe me, I will let the board know when I get to visit Buffalo for the first time.

Oh yes you will !

I have yet to go to Buffalo for a game. I've been to many road games. I've gotten to know Kenny and several others very well. Yet I have not experienced his tailgate.

One of these years I will make it out there.

Ive never been able to afford a football game. Bunch of the family is going to Jets at Bills this year.Excited!!!