Most overrated current Bill?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TE Smith - Why is he considered a lock for the roster by so many? He's don't nothing. Would rather have Gragg, Moeaki, and Chandler. Send Smith on his way.

Ha ha, I just think that he is bad. Everyone knows that I am anti-Hogan so I am not going to say him either.

The most overrated player to me (at this point) is Gilmore. He has a chance to be a really good player IMO and finished the year strong. I still don't like the way that he plays against the run and he commits a lot of penalties. I hear a lot of people both locally and nationally talk about him being the next great CB. He may very well be but he isn't there yet.

Gilmore has also played two seasons and been injured to the point of missing time or being so limited he's also a liability.... When he's close to 100%, his numbers are extremely promising!!

I know, but at this point people are expecting him to be a top 10 CB this year. I think that he CAN be but I don't think that he is all that close to that level yet. He is closer to 25 IMO. Matt Miller from B/R had him at 74 in April, which is too low (Robey at 28, Graham at 23 & McKelvin at 7). Miller does good work though & watches a ton of tape. Again, I think that Gilmore is a nice player but not a top of the league guy that some think.

We are not over the RIDICULOUS ban on B/R but you can google Matt Miller's rankings. They do really good work over there & I think that it's about time that we can consider them a legit news source.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I know, but at this point people are expecting him to be a top 10 CB this year. I think that he CAN be but I don't think that he is all that close to that level yet. He is closer to 25 IMO. Matt Miller from B/R had him at 74 in April, which is too low (Robey at 28, Graham at 23 & McKelvin at 7). Miller does good work though & watches a ton of tape. Again, I think that Gilmore is a nice player but not a top of the league guy that some think.

I agree 100%... I believe that he and CJ are in relatively similar situations... I feel that both have the ability to be near the top at their position, but they have to show it consistently- and most importantly, staying healthy is virtually a must...

I agree 100%... I believe that he and CJ are in relatively similar situations... I feel that both have the ability to be near the top at their position, but they have to show it consistently- and most importantly, staying healthy is virtually a must...

Exactly how I feel about both of them.

Bill Cosby. I just don't find him funny. I am more of a George Carlin guy.

Runner up- Bill Clinton. He doesn't inhale, he sucks. And I don't like either party, so that is a non partisan dislike of Bill's

Kirby- you going to the tailgate?

It depends on if I can get back to Buffalo for the game. I try to make a few a year but it isn't always easy being in New Orleans. I did manage to make 4 last year which I thought was pretty good. My good friend that lives in Miami (actually the Bills fan that announced the Rams pick) made it to 8-10 games last year (I don't remember the exact number). She is within shouting distance of Kenny, Diane & co.

I guess Sammy. The Bills traded a proven commodity in Stevie to go all in with him and he obviously hasn't done anything yet. I think like most posters it's not like I'm not a fan or don't believe in the player, just overrated vs nfl results.