Whitner calls out Sammy, Bills fans,Tim Graham,Talley...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They owe him 11m?

Maybe he is not so dumb, after all.

I would of thought vet minimum after his SB fiasco.

Not exactly. They owe him his 2014 salary ($2M guaranteed) and he got a $9M signing bonus. This would make an $11M dead cap hit if they cut him.

Only 6 safeties in the league are on significantly better contracts.

Not exactly. They owe him his 2014 salary ($2M guaranteed) and he got a $9M signing bonus. This would make an $11M dead cap hit if they cut him.

Only 6 safeties in the league are on significantly better contracts.

More power to him then, he made well over 10.5m more than I have this year.

For an average talent, which I firmly believe he is, that is pretty darn good.

And, I think, he will not get curt after all.

What were they thinking,l 9m signing bonus???

More power to him then, he made well over 10.5m more than I have this year.

For an average talent, which I firmly believe he is, that is pretty darn good.

And, I think, he will not get curt after all.

What were they thinking,l 9m signing bonus???

To make it even stranger IMO is that they let the younger and better(arguably) Ward walk.....and signed Whitner up to a more expensive and longer contract than what Ward got with the Broncos($1.375M less/year).

To make it even stranger IMO is that they let the younger and better(arguably) Ward walk.....and signed Whitner up to a more expensive and longer contract than what Ward got with the Broncos($1.375M less/year).

they didn't even offer Ward a deal,according to him. No contact. Edited by YoloinOhio

you know, i always say that you never wish injury on anyone. i went against my own statements in a past brady thread, and i am really having some thoughts on one more amendment to my rule. this dude is just one giant rooster lollipop!

rooster Lollipop. rooster lollipop.

Just had to write it a couple of times get the feel.. Love it.

Nailed it.

Whitner is decent, nothing more. Better against the run than the pass. We all saw what happened to him in the Super Bowl.

exactly. Whitner is going to be destroyed by Sammy and Co.

this is a good summary although he deleted the pic before any media picked it up

http://cover32.com/b...filthy-garbage/

Wow, D. Talley's wife smoked him on Twitter (much the same way Flacco smoked him in the SB).

I never hated Whitner until now.

Me neither. Always thought he was treated unfairly due to being a high pick who turned out to be an average player. But add in being a d-bag on top of it all, and calling out T. Talley, this dude is messed up.

i think whitner is a great complimentary player. he seems to try to play like i remember leonard smith...looking for the big hit. but this style of play really exposes coverage limitations. also, the guy seems to have a rather inflated self opinion. and he loves to run his mouth on the social media and cry foul when the social media hits back. all in all, his diva level seems to be waaaaaay above his talent level, but if he would keep his mouth shut and play ball, i think the overall opinion of him would be much different.

I don't think Whitner and Leonard Smith belong in the same sentence. Leonard Smith could hit so hard the wideouts wondered if a crazed cement truck had been allowed into the stadium. Whitner drove me crazy with the stupid back tackling - if it worked he would knock the guy flat, but so many great athletes at the NFL level keep their balance and keep running. And yeah, Whitner is a gambling sort of player, there is a little Leonard Smith there but as I recall Smith was much better against the run - not great, but much better than Whitner.

I cannot figure out how to upload the picture I sent out to Whitner, Talley and Aaron Williams...

Whitner made a comment, "I do work," and I sent along a combination of these 2 pictures, saying..."Yeah, he does work...like this!"

#1 - http://www4.pictures...rv4FSqIQvbl.jpg

#2 - http://www2.pictures...E8ykqFxjhOl.jpg

(And then...Donte Whitner blocked me! lmfao.)

does he get credit for the tackle though ? :devil:

I love the guy, but let's be honest. The reason people still recognize DT is because his ugly mug really stands out in a crowd. He and Scotty Pippen competed for ugliest pro athlete for years...

Except one of them was a real leader, and the other was fortunate to have the best player in the history of the sport on his team.