Mario Williams to be on Top 100 tonight

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stay on point in each thread I am in, unlike the truly immature and unintelligent people.

Ah yes, the thoughts of the mature and intelligent: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/165071-frequently-asked-questions-faqs-about-the-religion-of-islam/page__st__20

Back on the topic though, you previously indicated that Kyle Williams was not one of the 1,000 best players in the NFL. Maybe you would care to elaborate and to list the thousand players that are ahead of him? If this list is a joke, let's see how yours stacks up.

What are your thoughts on Islam?

:lol:

Good for Mario. Hopefully this will help slow down his naysayers a bit. He's had such a positive impact on this line. It appears to have really helped Hughes a ton, though I don't want to say it's all because of Mario because I've read that Hughes has really put in a lot of effort into improving as a player. I'm psyched to see if they can gel and improveb even without Pettine. I think they can.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

What are your thoughts on Islam?

Truly funny stuff here, Kirby.

But why indulge this troll at all? It's obvious he doesn't know what he's watching during a game. Assuming he's watching at all.

GO BILLS!!!

5 safeties made it last year (the highest being Ed Reed at 18). The other 4 were Earl Thomas 66, Pollard at 87, Polamalu at 91 and Goldson at 96.

So far this year Weddle at 92, TJ Ward at 82, Antrel Rolle at 72, Kam Chancellor at 65, Troy Polamalu at 61, and Eric Berry at 50. Obviously Earl Thomas will be up there as well. If Byrd is still to come he is ranked too high but if he isn't on the list, he is too low.

ed reed was 18? wow. i'd not have put him in the top 10 even in 2012.

That shocked me too!! Houston Texans Ed Reed was 18.

That Ravens D was very good. Ray Lewis is a disgusting man but I would not object to him being raped in the top 50 players for 2014. He was just that good.

5 safeties made it last year (the highest being Ed Reed at 18). The other 4 were Earl Thomas 66, Pollard at 87, Polamalu at 91 and Goldson at 96.

So far this year Weddle at 92, TJ Ward at 82, Antrel Rolle at 72, Kam Chancellor at 65, Troy Polamalu at 61, and Eric Berry at 50. Obviously Earl Thomas will be up there as well. If Byrd is still to come he is ranked too high but if he isn't on the list, he is too low.

Chancellors about 50 spots too low. That guy made an impact often with monster hits.

That Ravens D was very good. Ray Lewis is a disgusting man but I would not object to him being raped in the top 50 players for 2014. He was just that good.

I don't care much for the Ravens but I don't know if I'd go as far to say I wouldn't object to him being raped.

I think that Mario at 29 is about right. There are not many (if any) DEs that I would trade him straight up for. JJ Watt maybe but I don't know about anyone else. In addition to the sacks and attention that he takes up he is really good against the run. He really is a great player.

I think that Mario at 29 is about right. There are not many (if any) DEs that I would trade him straight up for. JJ Watt maybe but I don't know about anyone else. In addition to the sacks and attention that he takes up he is really good against the run. He really is a great player.

He completely abuses below average OTs - Carolina and Miami come to mind. Better OLs that can double him and have strong schemes have more success, but that opens things up for KW quite a bit. I also agree that his play against the run is underrated. Edited by YoloinOhio

He completely abuses below average OTs - Carolina and Miami come to mind. Better OLs that can double him and have strong schemes have more success, but that opens things up for KW quite a bit. I also agree that his play against the run is underrated.

That to me is a huge reason that he is so good. If you single him you are dead. If you double him things open for KW, MD and JH. Those 3 are really good football players but benefit greatly from the attention that Mario has to receive. Mario is the best football player that the Bills have had in a really long time.

That to me is a huge reason that he is so good. If you single him you are dead. If you double him things open for KW, MD and JH. Those 3 are really good football players but benefit greatly from the attention that Mario has to receive. Mario is the best football player that the Bills have had in a really long time.

The coolest part about the fact that 3 of our DL were in the top 100 is that the 4th guy on that line got 10 sacks, essentially in spot duty. The upgrades at the LB positions around Kiko should really help solidify the D.

BrBTisQCEAAf-1r.jpg

Edited by YoloinOhio