Bills officially for sale - let the bidding begin!

That's a site for MS brokerage clients, not where the deal docs would be located, which are handled by the banking unit and is separated by SEC rules.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More rumors flying around this morning...my sources have confirmed that at least one of the bids will be delivered via a sealed manilla envelope coated with some sort of space-age polymer to avoid being x-rayed.

Things are really heating up.

I'm sure Congel's considering it, but I doubt (hope) nobody else considers that dirtbag.

Agreed. Nothing but good news that Golisano is no longer aligned with this snake-oil salesman.

Has there been any talk of a Pegula/Golisano joint venture?

I'm curious, not that I think it will happen but if congel ended up being a minority owner would he be able to be involved in the stadium building with his development company? Seems like it would be a conflict of interest.

Agreed. Nothing but good news that Golisano is no longer aligned with this snake-oil salesman.

No, but I have been asking myself why they would not get together. IMO if they were working together it means they are both doing this because the team is at risk to move and they aren't really passionate about owning the team. BUT, if they are both going to make separate bids, then it tells me they are very passionate about owning the Bills.

No, but I have been asking myself why they would not get together. IMO if they were working together it means they are both doing this because the team is at risk to move and they aren't really passionate about owning the team. BUT, if they are both going to make separate bids, then it tells me they are very passionate about owning the Bills.

Pegula is passionate about hockey and Buffalo.

Galisano is passionate about money and political ambitions.

I'll go with Pegula :)

Pegula is passionate about hockey and Buffalo.

Galisano is passionate about money and political ambitions.

I'll go with Pegula :)

You obviously aren't from Rochester and didn't bother to research at all to make an ignorant statement like that about Golisano (even enough to spell his name correctly).

If it came down to those two, I would pick Pegula as well. But only because Golisano would buy the team for the same reason he bought the Sabres, only to keep them in Buffalo (you must have forgotten that as well) until he could find a long term owner who would. Whereas Pegula already would be a long term owner that would keep the team in the area.

I actually did see that somewhere. But, I've read so much stuff on this, I can't remember where. It was about two weeks ago.

I actually did see that somewhere. But, I've read so much stuff on this, I can't remember where. It was about two weeks ago.

I remember it also. It was more of a "what if?" Piece. If pegula was the majority owner I wouldn't have a problem. He would be in it for the long haul and golisano gets his political aspects in his favor.

You obviously aren't from Rochester and didn't bother to research at all to make an ignorant statement like that about Golisano (even enough to spell his name correctly).

If it came down to those two, I would pick Pegula as well. But only because Golisano would buy the team for the same reason he bought the Sabres, only to keep them in Buffalo (you must have forgotten that as well) until he could find a long term owner who would. Whereas Pegula already would be a long term owner that would keep the team in the area.

If thats all Golisano wanted why wouldnt he just let Pegula win the bid or do everything in his power to help him?

I think owning an NFL franchise is much different then an NHL franchise. I think if Golisano is competing against Pegula then he must really want the team. Its a much easier job and much more rewarding.