Two Tom Petty Tickets for Tampa Bay

PO'14

Im not sure if I can post this on here...So I apoligize to the Mods from the get go.

I ended up buying 2 extra tickets cuz I found four seats together 5 minutes after I purchased the first 2.

September 21 at the Tampa Bay Forum Section 317, Row 1 ( A ), seats 2-3.

If interested in buying please send me a PM.

http://www.tampabaytimesforum.com/events/seating-charts

Culture Club

Not familiar with Pandora ? You pick an artist and it will play similar artists.

For instance my Katy Perry channel plays a lot of pink, kesha, poppy girl stuff.

My nofx station plays a ton of other punk rock.

The George Michael station would definetly play some culture club.

Spare me the Katy Perry blowback. Hah

I am not familiar with pandora, I am a Sirius guy i thought you thought George Michael had something to do with Karma Chameleon...and I wholeheartedly disagree that Wham & Culture Club are similar...Culture Club was awesome...listening to Boy George's new song right now and it surprises me how much he sounds like Warren Zevon

That's just pandora they lump acts of similar timeframes together.

Pick pearl jam and your gonna hear a ton of other nirvana Soundgarden etc.

It's free and decent, just pick all your favorite artists and hit mix and it plays all day.

Spotify is where it's at. Worth 8 bucks a month IMO to listen to whatever you want, whenever you want.

It's free and decent, just pick all your favorite artists and hit mix and it plays all day.

I have the paid subscription and love it. Great way to discover groups that are similar to others you like.

Spotify is where it's at. Worth 8 bucks a month IMO to listen to whatever you want, whenever you want.

Yes. Spotify will be the Marlo Stanfield to Pandora's Avon Barksdale. When Spotify issues their IPO, I will be scooping up literally tens of shares probably.

I've heard great things about spotify from some of the cool college kids that work for me.

Put the app on my phone and deleted it few weeks later.

Interface seemed odd so I gave up on it... Did the same with twitter a few years back but now enjoy it.

Guess paid spotify is way better than free because it was plain annoying and confusing jmo.

Yes. Spotify will be the Marlo Stanfield to Pandora's Avon Barksdale. When Spotify issues their IPO, I will be scooping up literally tens of shares probably.

Does that make myspace music the ziggy sobotka ?

Almost all day. All most every day. I mix megadeth, the crystal method, the cars, the gorillaz, and Clapton (and many, many others) and I wind up with the perfect station. I freakin love Pandora!

Don't need the tix. But Steve Winwood opening for petty will be good. His guitar playing is top notch now, and he's never plays the sappy crap he put put in the 80's.

Steve Winwood opening for Tom Petty?

That's like having Dostoyevsky write a prologue for "See Spot Run."