2014 Bills Mandatory Minicamp (June 17th - June 19th)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

‏@buffalobills

Before he stepped onto the field for his surprise visit, Jim Kelly shared a laugh with #Bills OC Nathaniel Hackett.

BqhLxfcIgAAbRmN.jpg

@mikerodak

Doug Legursky coming off the field with trainers, who are looking at his left leg. He throws in helmet in frustration

Was that pic of Hackett taken as he watched Legursky on the field with trainers? (too soon?)

Transcript: Jim Kelly's minicamp speech <2:19>

Jim Kelly's speech at a surprise visit to mincamp, just days after being released from the hospital for cancer treatments.

@buffalobills

Doug Marrone at the end of #Bills minicamp: "I was very pleased with the rookies, especially with what we put on Sammy's plate"

@sammywatkins on Jim Kelly: "We had a great day because he came out there. Everybody had some energy" pic.twitter.com/b92kNPSRWY

:censored: Crossman

‏@hsimon62

I've got my campaign for #Bills training camp. #nomorekneels Marquise Goodwin said they tell him to take knee on KO's 5yds deep or more

Problem is, when the kick is returnable (using the Crossman scale) the return team sucks because they don't actually return enough kicks to get good at what they do. Putting that type of governor on your return team is idiotic.

Did anyone else just find themselves misty-eyed as they followed the twitter feed this afternoon covering Kelly's minicamp visit?

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so emotionally invested in this team. But damn, that's great stuff.

Bills' Mike Williams limited by leg injury during workouts

Throughout all of the Organized Team Activities and the three-day minicamp, Buffalo Bills wide receiver Mike Williams wasn’t getting as many reps during practice as was expected for a player with his talent level. The reason for his slow start has now been unveiled.