Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Lets take another look at the Clinton Foundation.

Bill Clinton Got Millions From World’s Biggest Sharia Law Education Firm
Daily Caller, by Richard Pollock

Original Article

Confirmed=> “Military Mom” Protester Who Confronted Pence was Hillary Plant
by Jim Hoft

Original Article

We all know from the Wikileaks DNC email documents that Hillary Clinton and Democrats planned anti-Trump protests. In multiple emails, DNC officials signed off on and acknowledged the existence of two anti-Donald Trump protests in South Bend, IN and Billings, Montana. Democrats always plot, plan and finance so-called “grassroots” protests on the left.

Hillary Clinton: Pallets Of Cash To Iran ‘Not A Tit for Tat’ http://buff.ly/2aSqod8

Hillary Clinton Would Hike Taxes By $1.3 Trillion.

Hillary Clinton comes up $2.2 trillion short in paying for her policy agenda, despite hiking taxes by $1.3 trillion, according to a new analysis of the Democratic nominee’s campaign platform.

The American Action Forum, a center-right policy institute, released a report Thursday finding Clinton’s domestic agenda would “have a dramatic effect on the federal budget.”

Clint Eastwood On Hillary Clinton: ‘It’s A Tough Voice To Listen To For Four Years’

http://www.fury.news/2016/08/anonymous-fbi-informant-says-treason-govt-highest-levels/

Anyone on 4Chan know if this is legit or not? Pretty damming if true. But later in the article the "FBI agent" starts talking about the mossad being responsible for 9/11 etc... And seems to go farther down the rabbit hole and becomes less believable

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid

http://www.fury.news/2016/08/anonymous-fbi-informant-says-treason-govt-highest-levels/

Anyone on 4Chan know if this is legit or not? Pretty damming if true. But later in the article the "FBI agent" starts talking about the mossad being responsible for 9/11 etc... And seems to go farther down the rabbit hole and becomes less believable

I'm not a 4Chan guy but that thread has been making the rounds and was sent to me by more than one person I trust. That said, these folks were merely passing it on rather than vouching for it so I have no idea about its authenticity. My first reaction was that it's BS, but I imagine that would be most people's reaction to the scope of what's being said in that chain. I have some good contacts in the FBI, they won't talk about this topic at all (understandably so) other than saying multiple times there's much more to come about the CF. When I sent them the 4Chan thread looking for any confirmation, I got nothing back... which I will say is unusual. Normally they would laugh in my face, make a joke, or outright dismiss it.

Deranged was just getting off the crack. Then here you come with the monkey.

Have you no decency sir?

:lol::beer:

I'm not a 4Chan guy but that thread has been making the rounds and was sent to me by more than one person I trust. That said, these folks were merely passing it on rather than vouching for it so I have no idea about its authenticity. My first reaction was that it's BS, but I imagine that would be most people's reaction to the scope of what's being said in that chain. I have some good contacts in the FBI, they won't talk about this topic at all (understandably so) other than saying multiple times there's much more to come about the CF. When I sent them the 4Chan thread looking for any confirmation, I got nothing back... which I will say is unusual. Normally they would laugh in my face, make a joke, or outright dismiss it.

:lol::beer:

That is very interesting. I think the silence to your question is more telling than an answer. Very intriguing.

Deranged was just getting off the crack. Then here you come with the monkey.

Have you no decency sir?

There was a time when I looked at the world with innocent pure eyes and took things at face value and would have immediately discredited a vast conspiracy.

As I've grown older, my political views have evolved and so has my opinion of the world and trying to understand events and the intent of others. I've been questioning things, not just the common obvious answer often times presented at the surface, but the most logical often times unspeakable motive that if you get past being outrageous actually makes the most sense.

What Hillary didn't want media talking about while Trump held large open and free rallies today

HRC headlined 2 fundraisers today in DC, one w 30 people & another w 15. Both cost $33,400 to attend. Total estimated haul: $1.5 million.